buff drivers (no need to enter fatty or avg joe)

Question for all the buff drivers with the new twinhill shirts. How do you get your arms in? I have to cut the inside of the short sleeve shirts to get my arms to fit in comfortable. My boss is saying that I can not do that anymore, I even showed him that when I'm using my arms the flex alone will rip the shirts. He says find another way, and help?

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Question for all the buff drivers with the new twinhill shirts. How do you get your arms in? I have to cut the inside of the short sleeve shirts to get my arms to fit in comfortable. My boss is saying that I can not do that anymore, I even showed him that when I'm using my arms the flex alone will rip the shirts. He says find another way, and help?
Wear a jacket when you're in front of the boss...problem solved.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Order a shirt not 2 sizes too small

I wear a large, if I order anything bigger I look like I'm wearing a trench coat.

It looks like most of you can't read, as you entered the thread as a fatty. Kthxbye

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I wear a large, if I order anything bigger I look like I'm wearing a trench coat.

It looks like most of you can't read, as you entered the thread as a fatty. Kthxbye
Who cares what you look like. It's work.

My brother in laws both wear "larges" too. Damn guidos should buy a shirt that actually fits.

Re-Raise

I don't know how old you are, but I hope someday you look back and read this and realize what an incredible :censored2: you were.