buff drivers (no need to enter fatty or avg joe)

jaker

trolling
How long have you been driving , because you sound new

We might not be in muscle shape but we know we can out work anyone with big muscles

Oh and say goodbye to your muscles now , because you won't have time to hit the gym like you used to and just get a bigger shirt that fits your arms

How long have you been driving , because you sound new

We might not be in muscle shape but we know we can out work anyone with big muscles

Oh and say goodbye to your muscles now , because you won't have time to hit the gym like you used to and just get a bigger shirt that fits your arms
8.5 years, I am able to go to the gym everyday in the morning. I am not weak like the management at UPS. I even have time at night to indulge on my other hobbies. I just bought a new hello kitty sewing machine from qvc.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Not necessarily. I still find time even when I drive daily.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
8.5 years, I am able to go to the gym everyday in the morning. I am not weak like the management at UPS. I even have time at night to indulge on my other hobbies. I just bought a new hello kitty sewing machine from qvc.
I've been considering one of those. How do you like it?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There is a difference between staying fit and building muscle

I don't know anyone who is built spend a hour a day in the gym
Huh? 45 minutes is all a good workout should take.

And if the op can wear a large big his arms are too big there's a good chance he's on something.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I like sounding and looking like a complete :censored2:, it gives me the confidence to bang many women. They enjoy my large muscles, I'm sorry that 99% of the brown cafe members are not in shape.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1455807750.602681.jpg

Don't forget leg day "brah"