buff drivers (no need to enter fatty or avg joe)

Holydriver

There's a few drivers in my center that will only bid routes with gyms on them. They take their lunch break and workout for an hour. I don't get it. I'm not the working out kinda guy. This job keeps me in good enough shape. BTW, his head must be massive to open a thread like this. How bigs your head bro? How does it even fit in you button down shirt?
Well bud, you'd probably qualify as "skinny fat.". Yea, you're skinny, but your lack of muscle tone and the well marbled fattiness of your muscles is the key to identifying it. Skinny fat

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
as a package driver , you basically work the same muscles all day. going to the gym means you can balance out by working out other muscles.

also you can do cardio. one of my best friend co-workers had plenty of muscles but he couldn't come close to keeping up with me on the elliptical machine. now he does a lot more cardio.

Holydriver

as a package driver , you basically work the same muscles all day. going to the gym means you can balance out by working out other muscles.

also you can do cardio. one of my best friend co-workers had plenty of muscles but he couldn't come close to keeping up with me on the elliptical machine. now he does a lot more cardio.
Only mucles I work out as a PC driver ate my jaws just running around bumping my gums to those pretty little ladies I search out for a signature

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
Question for all the buff drivers with the new twinhill shirts. How do you get your arms in? I have to cut the inside of the short sleeve shirts to get my arms to fit in comfortable. My boss is saying that I can not do that anymore, I even showed him that when I'm using my arms the flex alone will rip the shirts. He says find another way, and help?
I'm guessing you have a problem with camel toe, too?

Dr.Brownz

What are you talking about?

A drivrr who worked out at the gym during work killed himself

I then went on to expound on why workout culture is lame. There are ways to be fit without going to a gym like having active hobbies unlikr most of america. Maybe its a city person thing that makes them.obbsessed with the workout gym.culture.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
A drivrr who worked out at the gym during work killed himself

I then went on to expound on why workout culture is lame. There are ways to be fit without going to a gym like having active hobbies unlikr most of america. Maybe its a city person thing that makes them.obbsessed with the workout gym.culture.
Try to stick to things you have a clue about.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
i've had to button up my shirt a couple times because the boss did not want me showing .
...please help!
Me too.

Suicide is for the weak
Not necessarily.

No doubt man. I'm watching "my 600lbs life" just for motivation. I'd kill myself before looking like this, unable to even walk around. Poor poor lazy slobs
No kidding. I just can't even fathom letting yourself go that far.

1367376982600.png