Building numbers today?

8Keys

The increasing commercialization of Thanksgiving weekend sure makes a mess. Our hub is way beyond its capacity to handle this volume. Our goal for Tuesday was to avoid falling further behind than we were after Monday.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Big #'s through our building the smiley packages are everywhere .Just think of the money they are saving because the TA is not in place. 50,000 seasonal employees @ $8.50 instead of $10.00 per hour that is a total savings of $75,000.00 an hour across the board on modest estimate of 3 hours a day or $225,000 to add to the revenue . Meanwhile the putz at PHL is shouting about Hoffa and Hall on the bullhorn. I want my money !!!

barnyard

KTM rider
Today, we were heavier than our peak day last year. Started snowing at about midnight, last trailer was late, air was late, it was horrible. We were scheduled to start at 8:40, usually leave at 8:50ish. Today, I left at 10:15. Brought back 40 stops.

Tomorrow will probably be more of the same.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Don't really know the numbers but had around 1200 more stops for the center than peak day last year. This is a center with just under 70 drivers. Supposedly tomorrow was going to be lighter but so many were missed today I'll bet we are heavier.

hatebrown5

At Northbrook its a mess on preload and drivers are comming back late and management are wondering if the drivers are milking the clock.