Bush and America win in Iraq

Cochise

Banned
You're totally out in left field with this response. I just fired a nice shot at Obama because he screws up when he does not have his teleprompter feeding him his pre-prepared speechs. I then threw in that nice little closing zinger about his special olympics comment. Now this is where you were supposed to come up with an intelligent counter rebuttal...ah....never mind I just figured out your problem. Sorry I blew up.

Why would you want to fire off 'a nice shot at Obama'?

Your shot missed by a mile.

Just what do YOU want in a President?

Arguing with idiots who don't respond to pointed questions is useless.

Yes, you blew it, LMAO

tieguy

Banned
Why would you want to fire off 'a nice shot at Obama'?

Your shot missed by a mile.

Just what do YOU want in a President?

I'll start with a president that does not bow to third world leaders.

While you're at it give me one who's cabinet is not on the IRS's ten most wanted list.

That should be a good start for you.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
You have truly gone off the deep end. I haven't seen you so worked up since Xmas eve in... what year was that?

Keep it up, truly you are a beacon for your cause.

Welcome to Brown Cafe.

I see you joined in April 2009.

Did you have a different name prior to Cochise?

I would be very interested in reading your posts under your previous name.

tieguy

Banned
I have to admit I'm also curious about her (?) name. Cochise was a fierce Apache leader. Does not seem to fit your personality. No insult or slam intended.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Welcome to Brown Cafe.

I see you joined in April 2009.

Did you have a different name prior to Cochise?

I would be very interested in reading your posts under your previous name.

Rumor has it these are the same person ... not sure but a good working assumption.
Pretty sure about passerby ... smells the same.
Cochise
GlenBurnie
passerby
Red State
Slothrop
susiedriver
Tyrone Slothrop
Huey
Huey Newton
squash dissent
Censored Poster
Ghost Who Walks

Last edited:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I may be an "Obama-supporting heathen", but this Cochise is a little blinded.
If you are not a liberal in your 20s you have no heart. If you are not conservative in your forties, you have no brain. (dont know who said it)
I can see you actually have an open mind. You will be fine.

diesel96

Note: Diversion attempt made here. Liberals always try some diversion when getting thier rears kicked.

Lol... Pat yourself on the back why don't you...:happy-very:
I think Cochise is holding her/his own.. Why else would your fan club chime in to back up the "Big Man on Campus".......

nothing a good teleprompter and town hall meeting can't fix I'm sure.
yep . Pull the teleprompter and the man is screwed. Can you say special Olympics?
I'll start with a president that does not bow to third world leaders.

While you're at it give me one who's cabinet is not on the IRS's ten most wanted list.

That should be a good start for you.

Bowing, teleprompters, birth certificates, cabinet members and the IRS.....Not only do these Rep talking points not carry a heavy punch for the average moderate Republican, it's not that important to them. Maybe re-focused on holding on to this faction of your party with real issues and new ideals, because their jumping ship from the far right laughing stock party of shrinkage....
Where, what, and who's the voice/face of the Republican party to take you to the promise land? Palen? Lindbaugh ?

UPSNewbie

Lol... Pat yourself on the back why don't you...:happy-very:
I think Cochise is holding her/his own.. Why else would your fan club chime in to back up the "Big Man on Campus".......

Bowing, teleprompters, birth certificates, cabinet members and the IRS.....Not only do these Rep talking points not carry a heavy punch for the average moderate Republican, it's not that important to them. Maybe re-focused on holding on to this faction of your party with real issues and new ideals, because their jumping ship from the far right laughing stock party of shrinkage....
Where, what, and who's the voice/face of the Republican party to take you to the promise land? Palen? Lindbaugh ?

Michael Steele was actually a good voice for them until he was cornered into following the extremes of the party and not his own ideals, which followed the moderates.

tieguy

Banned
Bowing, teleprompters, birth certificates, cabinet members and the IRS.....Not only do these Rep talking points not carry a heavy punch for the average moderate Republican, it's not that important to them.

Interesting my liberal friend now professes to speak for republicans. :happy-very:

diesel96

Michael Steele was actually a good voice for them until he was cornered into following the extremes of the party and not his own ideals, which followed the moderates.

Not sure the motivation for promoting Steele to RNC Chairman, my guess is a reactionary knee jerk to cencus bureau numbers to inject some "Hip-Hop" and Latino movers and shakers into the party and expand other than just angry capitalists white guys....:peaceful:
Also, he lost my respect when he coward and apologized with his tail between his legs to Boss Limdbaugh.....

Interesting my liberal friend now professes to speak for republicans. :happy-very:

That's progressive friend.....I know, the label "Liberal" has been demonize by the Right thru recent years as a bad thing. The problem with labels is it includes a generalization of all factions of each parties extreme-ism.
Anyway, as a former Republican in my younger naive days, I can speak for more moderate or centralist Republicans when the party has obvious been hijacked by far right extremist and now has no organized leadership....Maybe you guys can use a "Community Organizer".....lol...JMHO

wkmac

Not sure the motivation for promoting Steele to RNC Chairman,

HELL! I'll say if no one else has the teabags!

The democrats have this

Now the Repubicans can say, "Hey Boys, look what I gots here-Ah!" ala Blazing Saddles.

Using musicial terms, this is nothing but political http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Counterpoint

Politics is all about about images and gimmicks, these 2 above just the latest one. The earlier 3rd idea of pulling enough female votes away didn't work out so well. May have been because it got turned into this!

Guns, beer and a hot babe!

Let's face it, this image is really how the republican leadership wanted the Red State bubbas to see her anyway so at least the picture works. Their goal of mobilizing the "3rd leg" of their followers just wasn't enough to put them "on top!"
:happy-very:

Sad part for Sarah is she let them use her. Politics, belief and all aside, she was the most dynamic and energetic of all the speakers on the 2008' "We're Gonna Save America" tour otherwise known as the Presidential election.

tieguy

Banned
That's progressive friend.....I know, the label "Liberal" has been demonize by the Right thru recent years as a bad thing. The problem with labels is it includes a generalization of all factions of each parties extreme-ism.

You mean like neo-con?

tieguy

Banned
Politics is all about about images and gimmicks, these 2 above just the latest one. The earlier 3rd idea of pulling enough female votes away didn't work out so well. May have been because it got turned into this!

Guns, beer and a hot babe!

Let's face it, this image is really how the republican leadership wanted the Red State bubbas to see her anyway so at least the picture works. Their goal of mobilizing the "3rd leg" of their followers just wasn't enough to put them "on top!"

Sad part for Sarah is she let them use her. Politics, belief and all aside, she was the most dynamic and energetic of all the speakers on the 2008' "We're Gonna Save America" tour otherwise known as the Presidential election.

I think you were on point until rising up with the "third leg" conspiracy.
Our selection of palin was clearly a push to one-up democrats and steal the female vote away from Hillary. What we failed to realize is there was no need to one up Hillary since she isn't a female to Begin with :happy-very:

wkmac

"I do not believe and have never seen any evidence to confirm that [Hussein] was involved in 9/11. We had that reporting for a while, [but] eventually it turned out not to be true,"

The words of an antiwar nutjob? Some democrat creeton? Mindless "LIBERTARIAN"? Ron Paul, for God's sake?

Well the answer is no to all of the above.

Here's the person who before the National Press Club made those comments!

And considering this admission now makes this gentleman's comments ever more interesting.

Enjoy Mr. Wet Legs!

av8torntn

"But Hussein was "somebody who provided sanctuary and safe harbor and resources to terrorists. ... [It] is, without question, a fact."

The rest of his quote. When I was posting this very same thing several months ago I think you WKMAC challenged me on this. Have you changed your opinion now? I still think they did more after the invasion of Astan than before but I only have limited observations to base my opinion on.

This is probably the most important thing he has been saying recently.

But "once the [Obama] administration released the legal memos that gave the opinions that were used to guide the interrogation program, they'd given away the store. ... I [therefore] thought it was important to have the results that were gained from that interrogation program front and center as well."

Since zero has stated he was going to run an open regime the former VP make a very valid point.

tieguy

Banned
The words of an antiwar nutjob? Some democrat creeton? Mindless "LIBERTARIAN"? Ron Paul, for God's sake?

Well the answer is no to all of the above.

Here's the person who before the National Press Club made those comments!

And considering this admission now makes this gentleman's comments ever more interesting.

YouTube - Finally, Some Truth!!!

Enjoy Mr. Wet Legs!

I don't understand are we denying sargat http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3070394/?

Al Zarqawi?

the arrival of Thirwat shirhata and Yussef Dardiri in Baghdad in May of 2002 where they openly recruited future terrorists?

I won't go so far as to say Saddaam was a terrorist threat but he definitely had a connection to terrorist who felt quite at home in Iraq.

Critics are trying to come up with a clean seperation between saddaam and terrorists. The connection was definitely there. Once Afghanistan was won you see the shift of Al Qhaida operatives moving to Iraq.

We do realize that ex-cia operatives won't get as many paid speaking engagements by confirming the terrorist prescence in Iraq?