BUSH and the "other shoe"! LMAO

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't think it's funny. Where's the respect for at least the position he holds? If a shoe were thrown at Obama, all of blackdom would be in an uproar.............and Jesse and Al would be on their way to the event.

TOS....it's not funny and I hope that journalist is punished like his shoes were weapons used against a world leader.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't think it's funny. Where's the respect for at least the position he holds? If a shoe were thrown at Obama, all of blackdom would be in an uproar.............and Jesse and Al would be on their way to the event.

TOS....it's not funny and I hope that journalist is punished like his shoes were weapons used against a world leader.

Don't take it seriously, it's just TOS...TOS would be calling racism if that was Obama. :crazy2:

brett636

May that journalist never see the light of day again.

On the other hand kudos to President Bush for his excellent reflexes in dodging those flying shoes.

Bad Gas!

The Other Side is from California...Probably lives near Hollywood...This explains her terrible, sour attitude about life in general.I really feel sorry for her....Merry Christmas from the Gas!

drewed

Shankman
what worried me was lack of secret service reaction to it, the iraqis were all over it...i guess we trained them well after all ehh?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
what worried me was lack of secret service reaction to it, the iraqis were all over it...i guess we trained them well after all ehh?

I don't know about that......the reporter had time to take off the other shoe and throw it.

Bad Gas!

O would have caught the shoe, then shot a three pointer from the corner, then smoked him a cigarette to celabrate..

Overpaid Union Thug

One of Obama's many sheepish followers would have dove in front of the shoes to keep it from hitting him. That or Ludacris would have simply played one of his "songs" to scare off the shoe thrower. But then again....Obama is the next best thing to Jesus (according to anyone that voted for him) and would have simply waved his hand and the shoes would have landed harmlessly onto the floor.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The laugh is still on the president! What an idiot.

All those people in the room had security clearances so what does that say for his "staff" setting up this conference?

He goes all the way to IRAQ on a secret mission, his last hurrah as the great conqueror and he ends up with 2 shoes in his face!!'

The president claims the "war" isnt over and the reporter decides to demonstrate his opinion on that claim.

One final insult to an insulting war. He ends it the way he started it, looking like an :censored2:.

This is the dumbest president in american history hands down.:dead:

govols019

You smell that?
I want to know why the Secret Service wasn't pounding on that guy the second the first shoe left his fingertips.

This doesn't make Bush look silly. It makes the idiot throwing his perfectly good shoes at him look stupid. I wonder if he got them back?

diesel96

What, exactly, does someone throwing his shoes at Bush have to do with Obama.

Some of you folks are obsessed.

I was thinking the same thing Gov19, also whats with the racial references:

"all of blackdom would be in a uproar"
"TOS would be calling racism if that was Obama"
"O would have caught the shoe, then shot a three pointer from the corner"
Ludacris would have simply played one of his "songs" to scare off the shoe thrower.

And the obsession also morph at taken a shot at Hollywood:

Probably lives near Hollywood...This explains her terrible, sour attitude about life in general.
--------------------------------------------
I want to know why the Secret Service wasn't pounding on that guy the second the first shoe left his fingertips.

This doesn't make Bush look silly. It makes the idiot throwing his perfectly good shoes at him look stupid. I wonder if he got them back?

I read the shoes were held as evidense, in odor free zip lock bags I hope. But then again they wash their feet so often the shoes shouldn't smell that bad...:wink2:

UPS Lifer

I don't know about that......the reporter had time to take off the other shoe and throw it.

The Secret Service were caught sleeping on the job! If anyone should be embarrassed (and replaced) it should be the number one agent assigned to the President. WOW!

and TOS should be embarrassed for the way this thread was started!