Bush torture case proceeding

klein

Für Meno :)
No European vacations for the Bush regime.

And if the European courts do find them guilty, then they can`t even come to Canada, either, since they could easily get arrested and be extradited to Spain or Brussels.

island1fox

Just as dumb as the first Inquisition. A third world country should have better ways to spend their time,energy and money.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Its funny, Neither BUSH, RICE , CHENEY or RUMSFELD can go to europe without the threat of being arrested as LONG AS THEY LIVE!

I think thats great!

Peace.

P

pickup

No European vacations for the Bush regime.

And if the European courts do find them guilty, then they can`t even come to Canada, either, since they could easily get arrested and be extradited to Spain or Brussels.

Stephen Harper would welcome Bush with open arms and thank him for all the ideas that Anti-Christ Harper is now implementing in Canada.

klein

Für Meno :)
Just as dumb as the first Inquisition. A third world country should have better ways to spend their time,energy and money.

Spain was once probably the richest and largest Empire on the planet.
Just look at South America, inculding middle America and Mexico. - Mostly all spanish, plus many caribbean Islands, and other countries/Islands world wide.
For me they are still not a 3rd world country ! Hey they belong to the EU.

Should be a reminder that every Empire goes down after a while *hint*.

P

pickup

Spain was once probably the richest and largest Empire on the planet.
Just look at South America, inculding middle America and Mexico. - Mostly all spanish, plus many caribbean Islands, and other countries/Islands world wide.
For me they are still not a 3rd world country ! Hey they belong to the EU.

Should be a reminder that every Empire goes down after a while *hint*.

And every dog dies eventually dies or at least gets a good wash, Mr. Tick or Mr. Flea. Take your choice.