Busiest shipping day of the year today?

ups1990

Next thursday and Friday will be very interesting. How much work will remain? Who will be forced to work and who calls in?

barnyard

KTM rider
Today was cake. Wish every day was this easy during Peak.

Not bad in my center. I got in at 1800 and over half the center was already in and punched out. I had more stops than Friday, but the went off better. We had snow today, forecast is for nicer weather Tuesday and Wednesday. If that pans out, we'll have long days, but should get it done.

Marne Vet

Not bad in my center. I got in at 1800 and over half the center was already in and punched out. I had more stops than Friday, but the went off better. We had snow today, forecast is for nicer weather Tuesday and Wednesday. If that pans out, we'll have long days, but should get it done.

I had ten less stops than Friday, but about 60 more pieces. It seemed like it would be balls deep all day long, but after my helper finally showed up (ugh, two hours late), we realized how tight it was and it was cake all day. We're getting snow overnight again, but probably not enough to hinder us. *fingers crossed and rubbing the magic lamp*

UPSGUY72

Delivered 283 stops 370 packages in a P500 today. It was stuffed full in the morning then they brought more packages out in the afternoon and stuffed it full again.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
image01111.jpg

Marne Vet

Delivered 283 stops 370 packages in a P500 today. It was stuffed full in the morning then they brought more packages out in the afternoon and stuffed it full again.

Damn, a 500? That beats my balls deep 800 today. I beat ya in pieces, but you got 37 more stops than me today. Crazy. Haven't even seen a 500 in years.

ups1990

I've got a feeling that all drivers regardless of seniority will be working thru the entire week minus Xmas day. Ahhh, the good ole days when you could take a couple of days off following Christmas .

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I put in for a vacation day that day and was denied. Was told was for "high seniority guys" to have day off. I have close to 20 years in and have small children still at home I can enjoy. I will be calling off I can guarantee you most of guys given day off will not be using vacation days. Sounds like grounds for a grievance to me

ups1990

Oh man! Rest assured that ill be checking to see who got the day off Thursday and Friday that wasn't penciled in January. Management better not pull any favoritism. I've got over 20 years in like you.