But how would you quit

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Operational Needs started a good thread about what if we won the lottery....what would we do first? The biggest consensus is that most of us would quit our jobs. So, expanding on that.....if you won the lottery, how would you quit your job???

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Why would I quit? I can be much more of a pain while still employed there. Lol

Think about it would this job really be that bad without the fear of management trying to fire you for everything?

If I didn't need this job
I think it would be rather enjoyable.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Why would I quit? I can be much more of a pain while still employed there. Lol

Think about it would this job really be that bad without the fear of management trying to fire you for everything?

If I didn't need this job
I think it would be rather enjoyable.
The same could be said for any job. But if I'm going to work for just the hell of it....I think I'd like a job with a comfy office chair, (preferably one that swivels)..and AC.

oldngray

nowhere special
The same could be said for any job. But if I'm going to work for just the hell of it....I think I'd like a job with a comfy office chair, (preferably one that swivels)..and AC.

Now you sound like Photog.
spinning_office_chair.gif

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
If I were ever really gonna stick it to them. I would drive a loaded up truck about 100 miles away park it and have someone come get me. Then I would say I had a mental break down and beg for my job back. Just so I could do it again