buying ur trust

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I hav to disagree with you. Most Union workers try to get away with doing as little little possible. U need to bribe them somehow to make them work.
I used to be a hard worker like you, but it was tough with nobody liking u for Not slowing down.
Funny thing is that 2 years later, they still loading truck lol losers
I'm sure the people not liking you had nothing to do with you not slowing down.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
It funny how preloaders trust u if u give them a day old doughnut a water every other week. The feel like they owe you something and don't want to let you down. Hahah
Works better with the new 1's

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

We Love Logistics
Maybe you can sell a new manual on eBay on how to be a complete :censored2:.

You've got that down cold. You're an expert apparently.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Thats a real :censored2:y thing to say, then again, that seems to be the norm for you.
Many drivers think they are gawds gift to grunts....the way some strutt around in the morning.. Especially some of the new guys with their sleeves rolled up... Please. See a few of them around my neck of the woods.. mr. or Mrs. Fing know it all's!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
What's really sad is there is a few of them that roll up their shorts ... Trying to get that daisy duke thing going on... Trying to make their junk look bigger...

watdaflock?

Most Union workers try to get away with doing as little little possible. U need to bribe them somehow to make them work.
I used to be a hard worker like you, but it was tough with nobody liking u for Not slowing down.
So now you're a union worker trying to get away with doing as little as possible.

Got it. Thanks.

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
@IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U is he talking about you?
image.jpeg