calendars

Catatonic

Nine Lives
There is a 2012 calendar out and I have one laying on my work surface in my cube. I use the calendar on my PC and iPhone so I have not looked at it yet.

moreluck

golden ticket member
We got the little magnet, year at a glance, from the local realtor. I always buy my big fridge calendar that I write things on from Michael's at $1.00 every year. I usually get the puppies or flowers.

klein

Für Meno :)
We got the little magnet, year at a glance, from the local realtor. I always buy my big fridge calendar that I write things on from Michael's at $1.00 every year. I usually get the puppies or flowers.

Did the realtor also give you one with a picture of your Condo on it (nice and personalized) ?
I'm amazed of that calendar that was left on my front door !
Love it :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Did the realtor also give you one with a picture of your Condo on it (nice and personalized) ?
I'm amazed of that calendar that was left on my front door !
Love it :)
Why would a California realtor give me a picture of a Las Vegas condo?

klein

Für Meno :)
No .
This neighborhood realtor gave those calendars a whole new pinch.
He took digital pics of all homes of homeowners, then distributed them.
(my home has my home on it, the neighbors have their home on the calendar, etc).
It also has magnets on it, so it sticks to the fridge.
Neat :)

And no, they also didn't knock on the door. They just left them on the porches front entrances of the homes.

brownelf

we have cases of them on the floor in the checkout room, everyones been so busy few have passed them out. Got some in my truck, I just give them to people who ask for them.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We got them a month ago. They are a big improvement over the last couple of years. It has some decent scenery in it, I'm going to hang one on my kitchen wall.

bigbrownhen

Yes, it is much improved over the last couple of years. Only thing I would ask they change is to put captions explaining the pics. My customers are curious as to where some of them are from.

bigbrownhen

Haha...very funny. I didn't post that very well. lol

The pic of the motorcycle delivery guy and the one one the water front, Venice perhaps, draw the most attention. Over all, alot of positive feedback this year about the calendars.

old levi's

blank space
Haha...very funny. I didn't post that very well. lol

The pic of the motorcycle delivery guy and the one one the water front, Venice perhaps, draw the most attention. Over all, alot of positive feedback this year about the calendars.
Everyone knew what you meant; I was just messing around.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I got the new Policy Book and the new calendar on the same day ... I guess I'll have to pull them both out and give them a look.