California Going 5X8's?

vantexan

Was told yesterday by former coworker in AZ that some employees in California who didn't like 4X10's sued the company and won. FedEx is now switching all routes to 5X8's in California. Anyone heard of this? Reliable source usually.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Haven't heard anything but some managers will try and pull a fast one and deliberately schedule a 4X10 courier on their day off without prior notice. That could be the issue.

McFeely

Huge Member
Not in Cali, but they've switched all but 3 couriers in my station to 5x8. Quite a few of the 4x10 people are pissed.

!Retired!

Was told yesterday by former coworker in AZ that some employees in California who didn't like 4X10's sued the company and won. FedEx is now switching all routes to 5X8's in California. Anyone heard of this? Reliable source usually.
Google has nothing on this that I can find. I can't see someone winning a lawsuit just because they don't like their schedule. Though, it is California. They do things differently there.
Haven't heard anything but some managers will try and pull a fast one and deliberately schedule a 4X10 courier on their day off without prior notice. That could be the issue.
They tried this with me when I was down South. I simply told them I have a doctors appointment and if they had asked me, I could have rescheduled. Funny watching the managers face turn red and storm off.