California

moreluck

golden ticket member
I wasn't lying when I said I haven't been watching a lot of news.
These guys are crooks........I know where crooks belong.
Nothing that comes from San Fran is legit........except Rice a Roni !!

oldngray

nowhere special
cb042314dAPC20140423114612.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
New Threat in California

Investigative sources in California say that radical Muslims are planning to go
on a rampage in the city of Los Angeles, killing anyone who is a U.S. citizen.
Police officials fear the death toll could be as high as 9.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

SAN FRANCISCO – A treasure trove of rare gold coins discovered by a California couple out walking their dog is set to go on sale.

One of the coins — an 1874 $20 double eagle — is scheduled to be auctioned at the Old San Francisco Mint on at 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Don Kagin, whose firm is handling the sale, says most of the remaining 1,400 coins will go on sale on Amazon.com and Kagins.com later in the evening.

Nearly all of the 1,427 coins, dating from 1847 to 1894, are in uncirculated, mint condition, and have been valued at $11 million.
Kagin says there have been numerous theories about the coins' origins, but none have panned out.
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/05/2...oxnews/national+(Internal+-+US+Latest+-+Text)

Babagounj

Strength through joy
San Franciscans, who often pride themselves on their sophistication, have taken to a more sophisticated prank than their rural counterparts who favor cow tipping: Smart car tipping. Over the weekend, two more of the two-seat Smart cars were tipped over in the Twin Peaks and Cole Valley neighborhoods.
The Smart cars, which weigh between 1,600 and 1,800 pounds, were tipped in the middle of the night. They follow four tipped cars that were overturned in April.

The act is considered felony vandalism by police.
Police said in April that they thought between six and eight people were involved; Officer Gordon Shyy said, "All we have right now are multiple suspects wearing black hooded sweatshirts."

rod

Retired 22 years
San Franciscans, who often pride themselves on their sophistication, have taken to a more sophisticated prank than their rural counterparts who favor cow tipping: Smart car tipping. Over the weekend, two more of the two-seat Smart cars were tipped over in the Twin Peaks and Cole Valley neighborhoods.
The Smart cars, which weigh between 1,600 and 1,800 pounds, were tipped in the middle of the night. They follow four tipped cars that were overturned in April.

The act is considered felony vandalism by police.
Police said in April that they thought between six and eight people were involved; Officer Gordon Shyy said, "All we have right now are multiple suspects wearing black hooded sweatshirts."

I remember years ago (in High School) a bunch of us used to pick up VW Beetles and put them between trees and signs and watch as people would scratch their heads wondering how they were going to get them out. Most of the Beetles belonged to teachers. We never tipped them over though. That is just mean.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just a question for someone who knows the answer.
Driving back to CA. from Vegas on the 15, we pass a huge building on the right with many loading docks. There is no name on the building and the next exit beyond is Fontana/Rialto.
There were many different trailers pulled up to the docks....FedEx included.
It looks like a logistics/distribution center. Lots of cars in the parking lot, so I'm assuming plenty of employees. Again, no sign on the building.
Anyone know what it is ??

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
On the same day the state approved mandatory outdoor watering restrictions with the threat of $500 fines, the Southern California couple received a letter from their city threatening a $500 penalty for not watering their brown lawn.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/1...brown-lawn-after-complying-with-water-saving/

How is it, that you cannot tell the difference between the STATE and the CITY?

Are you this gulible?

The state passes a water restriction act, and the city of Glendora, had already sent the letter to this family with a lawn that doesnt meet city requirements.

Its not about simply watering, its maintenance.

The home is unsightly.

My home is green, grass both front and back. We limit our watering time, but the lawn is still presentable. Not everywhere should look like the midwest.

TOS

wayfair

swollen member

Are you this gulible?

The state passes a water restriction act, and the city of Glendora, had already sent the letter to this family with a lawn that doesnt meet city requirements.

The home is unsightly.

My home is green, grass both front and back. We limit our watering time, but the lawn is still presentable. Not everywhere should look like the midwest.

TOS
party at his house!!! just one keg...

CaliforniaPaul

Are you this gulible?

The home is unsightly.

TOS
Living in a trailer park has its advantages!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
BHO didn't cancel the fund raisers......just poor little Jimmy Kimmell.
He could just stay in D.C and do his job instead of collecting funds for a bunch of losers!.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Again, with the crying ass couple whose daughter died and they are having to pay her student loans............you co-signed for them you dumb azzes.

moreluck

golden ticket member
IVANPAH DRY LAKE, Calif. – A new form of solar energy is having an unwanted side effect: It makes some birds ignite in midair.

California's energy commission is studying the issue of bird deaths at a new kind of solar plant that works with concentrated sun rays. The technology has proved unexpectedly deadly to birds at a new solar plant in the Mojave Desert. It's owned by Google and two California energy companies.

The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service is urging the state to hold off on permitting another plant of the same kind. It wants more study of what it says is the significant number of birds igniting and falling as they fly above the plant.

BrightSource Energy and NRG Solar say they are studying methods of reducing bird deaths.