California

moreluck

golden ticket member
I followed the sacred tradition of this state.....whenever there's a car chase....sit and watch it.

Somewhere in the 3:00-4:00 hour, 3 robbery suspects fled in Claremont/Glendora area. Car was doing 80-90 on surface streets. They slowed and bailed. One guy, (I'll call him Brains), ran into a shed.....helicopter caught it all. One girl jumped over a wall and then walked down the sidewalk like she belonged in that neighborhood.

Police turned the dog on the shed occupant.......job done!! These chases are so exciting.....better than most movies put out today.

moreluck

golden ticket member
brown-.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I am shocked, absolutely shocked that Jerry Brown says all school children must now be vaccinated to attend school in California..

I agree.

Jim Carey is ranting and raving about it. He's not a doctor, but he probably played one on TV or stayed in a Holiday Inn Express so that makes him an expert.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I am shocked, absolutely shocked that Jerry Brown says all school children must now be vaccinated to attend school in California..

I agree.

Jim Carey is ranting and raving about it. He's not a doctor, but he probably played one on TV or stayed in a Holiday Inn Express so that makes him an expert.
JC has a history of ranting on about things he doesn't understand. He's a funny guy, but he needs to stick to what he's good at. Just like his ex should stick to taking her clothes off.

moreluck

golden ticket member
JC has a history of ranting on about things he doesn't understand. He's a funny guy, but he needs to stick to what he's good at. Just like his ex should stick to taking her clothes off.
I don't know who his ex is, but he used to date Jenny MCCarthy who has an autistic son and I'm sure she filled his head with all of her ideas about vaccine and whether there is a link to autism.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Bingo. I guess "EX" doesn't technically apply there. I keep forgetting these days how people has multiple children together and still may never get married.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Since January, 759,000 driver's licenses were issued here.....over half were to illegal immigrants. ~ moreluck

It must really IRK you that you are now a MINORITY in the state of california.

This state will remain democratic no matter how many drivers licenses are issued. Hispanics are now the MAJORITY in the state, so get used to being a minority.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Since January, 759,000 driver's licenses were issued here.....over half were to illegal immigrants. ~ moreluck

It must really IRK you that you are now a MINORITY in the state of california.

This state will remain democratic no matter how many drivers licenses are issued. Hispanics are now the MAJORITY in the state, so get used to being a minority.

TOS.
What happens in Ca. , will soon be happening across the USA .
Welcome to the minority TOS .