Call in codes

Joelbaker

Hi I know this is a stupid newb question but I needed the night off today and wanted to call in but not have it taken out from my sick pay. What are other call in codes that can excuse u from work without taking away from sick pay?

Personal necessity? If that's one do we get paid for it? I know school union workers do.

Another is family matters right? No pay

What are others?

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Hi I know this is a stupid newb question but I needed the night off today and wanted to call in but not have it taken out from my sick pay. What are other call in codes that can excuse u from work without taking away from sick pay?

Personal necessity? If that's one do we get paid for it? I know school union workers do.

Another is family matters right? No pay

What are others?
"Can you skip me today?"

asphaltcowboy

Call the center and say I have to call in today. There's no reason for excuses. Or if you're in the hub just don't go no call no show it will be okay

Box Ox

What are other call in codes that can excuse u from work without taking away from sick pay?

Saying your name and then entering 1,3,1,3,*,*,#,#, 0,0,0 after the sup picks up gets you 6 hours of automatic paid time and sup's office God Mode the next day as long as you hang up immediately.