Call out to long time members

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Do you disagree they should have a certain number of posts, before they can start a thread?
I was never bothered by a repeat thread question, don't know why it's such a big deal. As a matter of fact, things change at UPS quite a bit, so a question answered two years ago may have a different answer now. So I think newbies should be able to ask questions via a thread immediately. Why else come here?

I was never bothered by a repeat thread question, don't know why it's such a big deal. As a matter of fact, things change at UPS quite a bit, so a question answered two years ago may have a different answer now. So I think newbies should be able to ask questions via a thread immediately. Why else come here?
I agree . But a little search wouldn't kill them
Wouald it?

Last edited:

10 point

Do you disagree they should have a certain number of posts, before they can start a thread?
Maybe there can be some instructions sent to them when they first log in or register about thread searching prior to posting a thread and info on the proper way (guidelines) to post a thread including a mandated thread search prior to posting their topic.

If that's not happening now maybe @cheryl could think about helping out with that?

Maybe there can be some instructions sent to them when they first log in or register about thread searching prior to posting a thread and info on the proper way (guidelines) to post a thread including a mandated thread search prior to posting their topic.

If that's not happening now maybe @cheryl could think about helping out with that?
I'm just throwing ideas out there.
Thanks for the responses

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
animals-cat-cat_behaviour-cats_and_boxes-pets-ungrateful_pets-gra100112_low.jpg