Call tags

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Where is it said that you have 2 paid send agains? And who tracks them? Never heard of a driver being limited on how may send agains they can have. Most of the time I have none, some days I have many.

Our center posted a list of how many paid send again and backs allowed by route number.

I am "allowed" 2 and 15, respectively.

NDA known closures that we are required to attempt count against that total.

Geo926

Our center posted a list of how many paid send again and backs allowed by route number.

I am "allowed" 2 and 15, respectively.

NDA known closures that we are required to attempt count against that total.

Seriously? So what you have to reattempt retail that aren't home?

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Where is it said that you can only have 2 paid send agains? And who tracks them? Never heard of a driver being limited on how may send agains they can have. Most of the time I have none, some days I have many.
Each center is different. That wouldn't fly here, where we have a large college bookstore that sends all its books signature required.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Allowed send agains? Lol you can't make people be home. I average over 20 send agains per day in the city.
Its one of those lose lose situations... You're only allowed 2 send agains per day so to avoid your third you DR a package in an un-secured apartment building... Driver follow up and a warning letter the next day

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....

ManInBrown

Some people can't even be bothered to package smalls. A customer once tried to give me a shoe box with a rubber band around it.
I take them. If they are dumb enough to try to ship something back like that, it's their problem when the box gets where it's going empty. Not my problem. I obviously would not accept the recliner.

opey

makes sense, have never heard the term or any kind of limit on them. when i first started driving, i even went back to reattempt 1 or 2 that werent home earlier since i was finished fairly early and it was a small area.. after i got back i told the sup hoping that it was worth some brownie points, and he told me not to bother doing that anymore