Call the corporate line.....I did

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
That was a joke. It was actually this immature 32 year-old gay man who pretends a little too often that he wants to be a wonder woman crime fighter. I think he is really, really confused about his identity. He doesn't even have super powered bracelets or anything. Fighting4yourRights is only making the situation worse.

He got on to my computer when I was logged on the BC.

Imagine the scene in Mr. Deeds where Murph takes over the IM when Deeds thinks it is still Jan IMing.

I really want to blame you. Not for my son (who wasn't really involved) but for my friend. You're just too irresistible.

Isn't it crazy how far a mother will go out of her way to hide her little perv?

Last edited:

over9five

Staff member
"Only now with DNA testing, he may not be..."

LOL! I think I can get you a spot on Maury. Thing is, can you get Jesus to be there???

DS

Fenderbender
How about hiring the best man or woman for the job? Who give a ***** what color or what sex you are? The best and most qualified for the job WHO CARES ABOUT COLOR? I don't. I have many friends female, male, all colors and backgrounds....
I just had to pipe up here.I'm with you all the way with the equality thing but your name blacknproud says something else.If I called myself whitenproud I'd be labelled a racist.I'm curious what it is you are proud of.You certainly had no say in the matter.

705red

Browncafe Steward
I just had to pipe up here.I'm with you all the way with the equality thing but your name blacknproud says something else.If I called myself whitenproud I'd be labelled a racist.I'm curious what it is you are proud of.You certainly had no say in the matter.
Ds your white? Theres white people in canada? How did this happen?

blacknproud

I am proud of my family and my history, call yourself whiteisright. I could care less. I am a American 1st and foremost.

over9five

Staff member
Don't be sorry DS. You would be considered a card carrying member of the Klan if your screen name was Whitenproud.

It is a huge double standard. Kinda like when they pull the race card when a white person uses the "n" word, or "ho" (but it's ok for black people to use those words, AND derogatory terms for whites).

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
Don't be sorry DS. You would be considered a card carrying member of the Klan if your screen name was Whitenproud.

It is a huge double standard. Kinda like when they pull the race card when a white person uses the "n" word, or "ho" (but it's ok for black people to use those words, AND derogatory terms for whites).

C'mon, is it really ok for Black people to use those words?

blacknproud

C'mon, is it really ok for Black people to use those words?

No it's not, not for the educated ones, maybe for ignorant blacks as well as whites, as for me I don't like to use that word unless it's called for, which is far few and in between, and I don't use that word to meet and greet people, I say hello, and shake hands like "normal" people.

No offense taken, DS, Thanks though

blacknproud

Please don't lump me in with those idoits, don't degrade a whole race for some bad ones.....just like Italian American's, Irish American's, even African Americans....thats BS IMO I wasn't born in Africa, neither was my dad or grandad, I was born here, I am an American who is black and is proud of my accomplishments thats all, I could careless if any "white" person calls his name whiteisright or whitenproud hey different strokes for different folks.....if it makes you happy go for it...God bless

When you get a white man to sing and dance like the godfather of soul, then you can call yourself whitenproud.

over9five

Staff member
"When you get a white man to sing and dance like the godfather of soul, then you can call yourself whitenproud."

Should you also beat your wife like the godfather of soul?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Speaking of the godfather of soul.....I like to play "I feel Good" first thing in the morning. It really gets you moving!

blacknproud

Then why do you use it at all?

Sometimes you have too, to get your point across, just likea slap or a punch in the face. Why do ppl curse, most is to make a strong point, I am not perfect, but I do the best I can. Can you tell me honestly you have never said the N word, even thoght about saying it...most have if not all, either right or wrong, IMO :censored2: is just as bad, not a greeting thats crap, IMO