Calling all drivers...

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by squirlygirly, Jan 25, 2009.

1. squirlygirly

squirlygirly New Member

I know there's been alawwwwt of talk about the wiring of the cars, trucks, wrecks. Not only is this link "to the point", the whole site speaks volumes and a language that we all should start to speak again.

Hope the link works...
  2. drewed

drewed Shankman

Why start another thread about it then?
  3. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

Squirley, how long have you been with the company and how long have you driven FT?
  4. dannyboy

dannyboy From the promised LAND

Ok Squirly lets talk about your little chicken with the sky falling post.

Because the motive of the poster is not to supply information, but misinformation.
  5. atatbl

atatbl Active Member

6. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

I'm sorry D, just don't buy that part, I think because she is new here, squirlygirly thought she was actually breaking new news to us. One of the links she posted had no dates on it so it very well could have been an honest mistake.
  7. drewed

drewed Shankman

Its not when she aknowledges there are numerous threads on the subject
  8. Baba gounj

Baba gounj pensioner

9. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

Whatever Drewed...your's is hairiest.
  10. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

DO my car first take 20 stopsoff do it exactly the way they say
  11. helenofcalifornia

helenofcalifornia Well-Known Member

Rocket's back.
  12. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

hi helen
  13. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

Welcome back, Elton.
  14. squirlygirly

squirlygirly New Member

Obviously I haven't been working for UPS long enough to become so sour & bitter towards a job, or the people that work for UPS, that NONE OF YOU realize should be counting your blessings, right now, that you have a reason to get up in the morning.
  15. redshift1

redshift1 New Member

proof read your posts I'm not sure what it says.
  16. trplnkl

trplnkl 555

I have no idea what you are talking about, do you? I didn't see one post on this thread that sounded bitter, other than your original post.
    I'm starting to change my mind about your motive in starting this thread.
  17. Sleeve_meet_Heart

Sleeve_meet_Heart making the unreadable unreadabler

Believe me, UPS is not the reason I wake up everyday ( and it sure as hell isn't in the morning)
  18. squirlygirly

squirlygirly New Member

I totally, like, you know, that drivers being "wired-up" on the job is like totally, like old news, ya know.

Did it ever occur to any of you to look further into the site/link

Or like, how 'bout, ... Unfortunately you need to find the link to UPS itself...seeing that what you might think that I bring to the table is just old news.

I used to belong to another UPS forum, and they were alot more the people I would like to work with, then oppose to people that were just sooo judgemental right out of the gate...

Don't get me wrong, there are a selected few, with respectable opinions, otherwise, stay tuned for more stupidity, and I'm not talking about myself...

19. dannyboy

dannyboy From the promised LAND

The stupid person is the last one to ever realize that they have a problem.

ITs, like, stupid.

Like, I can only imagine as to why you dont belong to that forum now.

And as for, like, your personal information, this is THE UPS forum for like UPS employees, current and retired. There is none like it. Nor are the people here like anywhere else.

One thing, like, we dont suffer fools very well here.

Your type of posting style is one that is used by those claiming to be UPS employees, but all too often are people that dont or ever have, that like have some alternative motive for posting.

And they usually start their postings with "calling all drivers" "a call to arms" or, like, some other stupid title that tries to call attention to, like, themselves.

So while you think there is like judgementalism on our part, its only like experience on our part that identifies you as a, like, nutcase?

I hope I am like wrong, but like prove it?

20. UPSNewbie

UPSNewbie New Member