Calling all preloaders (loaders) quick question on volume

on a typical day how much volume are you loading and how many trucks?

this is my current situation:
I load 3 trucks (my third truck usually requires an extra truck for overflow so it really becomes 4 trucks. I use it 7 times out 10)

>1st truck, lightest truck(150-300) mainly residential stops
>2nd truck, (230-350) residential and business
>3rd truck, heaviest (290-500) heavy on both
as per the load sheet i load around 950 packages a day, and i hate each and every one of them, :censored2: the all the heavy rugs, heavy fabrics, and heavy(weight) bulk stops.

i work at a dallas location btw

View my PPH thread. But volume wise is always heavy every Tuesday & Thursday at my hub for some reason. I almost never load though, i unload and the volume is beyond belief on the days I've named.

HardknocksUPSer

View my PPH thread. But volume wise is always heavy every Tuesday & Thursday at my hub for some reason. I almost never load though, i unload and the volume is beyond belief on the days I've named.
Mondays and Wednesdays are hideous here, Mondays due to all of the trailers already being at the center first thing in the morning and Wednesday, I really don't know why.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
on a typical day how much volume are you loading and how many trucks?

this is my current situation:
I load 3 trucks (my third truck usually requires an extra truck for overflow so it really becomes 4 trucks. I use it 7 times out 10)

>1st truck, lightest truck(150-300) mainly residential stops
>2nd truck, (230-350) residential and business
>3rd truck, heaviest (290-500) heavy on both
as per the load sheet i load around 950 packages a day, and i hate each and every one of them, :censored2: the all the heavy rugs, heavy fabrics, and heavy(weight) bulk stops.

i work at a dallas location btw
If you have seniority then slow the :censored2: down so they will put someone else on one of them. You know what is about to happen? You are about to take on a 4th truck.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I started out with five trucks, and did that for about five years. In the beginning it was job security because no one wanted to bump me out of my spot. In the end, working that much volume made me a good loader. When I'm not driving and I bump back inside, I can load any spot with ease.

And now my old spot is being loaded by two people.