Calling All Small Package and Feeder Drivers

Totally
chemo-
When you can answer this question you will have a better understanding
of why drivers don't compete:

Why would anyone want to represent, and compete for, a company who has royally screwed them on more than one occasion?

Take your time........

="trickpony1, post: 2316697, member: 1957"]chemo-

Why would anyone want to represent, and compete for, a company who has royally screwed them on more than one occasion?

Take your time........[/QUOTE]
Toatal

Totally

Take your time........
Toatal[/QUOTE]

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Totally

Take your time........
Toatal[/QUOTE]
Are you trying to say something here or what

I totally get what you are saying. My husband has been screwed by ups numerous times. This is more about your personal pride as a safe driver. My personal obvervation is that ups has one of the best benifit packages available. Day to day sucks but look at the big picture down the road. There is a payoff. Nobody likes to work otherwise you would tell everyone would I am going to fun today. Suck it up and deal with it. I honestly think you are just a bunch of cry babies. I have worked for a company for 20 years. The most I can get is 4 weeks vacation and a 401k that I can't get for another 15 years.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I totally get what you are saying. My husband has been screwed by ups numerous times. This is more about your personal pride as a safe driver. My personal obvervation is that ups has one of the best benifit packages available. Day to day sucks but look at the big picture down the road. There is a payoff. Nobody likes to work otherwise you would tell everyone would I am going to fun today. Suck it up and deal with it. I honestly think you are just a bunch of cry babies. I have worked for a company for 20 years. The most I can get is 4 weeks vacation and a 401k that I can't get for another 15 years.

So you think your husband is a cry baby?

Maybe you would not feel that way if you had what it takes to win your state championship and get a week's paid time off. Oh did I mention that you would probably get a free trip to orOrlando for your family.flight hotel and food expensive paid for. How much is that worth

wayfair

swollen member
Maybe you would not feel that way if you had what it takes to win your state championship and get a week's paid time off. Oh did I mention that you would probably get a free trip to orOrlando for your family.flight hotel and food expensive paid for. How much is that worth

how does he have DOT hours to go play "trucker"??