Calling All Small Package and Feeder Drivers

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Maybe you would not feel that way if you had what it takes to win your state championship and get a week's paid time off. Oh did I mention that you would probably get a free trip to orOrlando for your family.flight hotel and food expensive paid for. How much is that worth

So I get to go from one part of Florida to another?

Oh joy!!!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
My point is exactly what I said...don't act like a hard ass saying u hate this company so much yet your on BC the minute you punchout.....this lady and her husband probably think about this "terrible company" way less than you do ...now your givin me the run around with stupid responses because you know I'm right

What's one got to do with the other. Not everything on here has to do with UPS. There is more than just UPS discussion on here. Explore some

Orion inc.

I like turtles
My point is exactly what I said...don't act like a hard ass saying u hate this company so much yet your on BC the minute you punchout.....this lady and her husband probably think about this "terrible company" way less than you do ...now your givin me the run around with stupid responses because you know I'm right
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1471397494.330523.jpg

Well Mr. I'm on my high :censored2:ing horse.

Let me explain it to you this way.

I come on here to vent and talk to some of my online friends. It's good mental therapy for me.
I have worked here way over half of my life. It's a good job and I'm grateful for it

But some of the mental and physical abuse I have went through here is unforgivable.

I will do my job for this company because they pay me to do it.
But I refuse to be a raw raw boy for these evil :censored2:ers. I gave her an honest opinion.
And if you don't like it, put me on ignore

Company man.

Now get out of my face...rookie
Understood?

NonDeliverOtherMissed

Well Mr. I'm on my high :censored2:ing horse.

Let me explain it to you this way.

I come on here to vent and talk to some of my online friends. It's good mental therapy for me.
I have worked here way over half of my life. It's a good job and I'm grateful for it

But some of the mental and physical abuse I have went through here is unforgivable.

I will do my job for this company because they pay me to do it.
But I refuse to be a raw raw boy for these evil :censored2:ers. I gave her an honest opinion.
And if you don't like it, put me on ignore

Company man.

Now get out of my face...rookie
Understood?
By no means a company man, was simply replying because u were being a smart ass to this innocent lady who simply posted something....I've been doing this since 2003, by no means a rookie...