Calling All Small Package and Feeder Drivers

This thread is officially derailed.
Time to lock it.
@Orion's my new BFF
Screenshot_2016-08-16-22-28-43.png

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I totally get what you are saying. My husband has been screwed by ups numerous times. This is more about your personal pride as a safe driver. My personal obvervation is that ups has one of the best benifit packages available. Day to day sucks but look at the big picture down the road. There is a payoff. Nobody likes to work otherwise you would tell everyone would I am going to fun today. Suck it up and deal with it. I honestly think you are just a bunch of cry babies. I have worked for a company for 20 years. The most I can get is 4 weeks vacation and a 401k that I can't get for another 15 years.
Sucks to be you!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just returned from the national truck driving championships in Indianapolis. What an awesome experience. Although my husband did not qualify to compete we drove down at our own expense to support all the ups drivers that won their state championships. Ups needs more small package drivers to get involved in their state competition. Next year's national championships is in Orlando Florida. To find out if you qualify to compete in your state championship contact your safety management. We really need to have a lot more small package drivers qualify to compete at the national level so we can kick FedEx in the ass. Become one of the best of the best drivers in the country. You can also check out what it is all about on your state's truck driving association.
Wdfd.

This isn't a joke either. This is truly how I feel.

clean hairy

I totally get what you are saying. My husband has been screwed by ups numerous times. This is more about your personal pride as a safe driver. My personal obvervation is that ups has one of the best benifit packages available. Day to day sucks but look at the big picture down the road. There is a payoff. Nobody likes to work otherwise you would tell everyone would I am going to fun today. Suck it up and deal with it. I honestly think you are just a bunch of cry babies. I have worked for a company for 20 years. The most I can get is 4 weeks vacation and a 401k that I can't get for another 15 years.
You come to work for 20 years at UPS and I doubt you will be saying the employees are cry babies.
You have no idea what it is like until you deal with it first hand.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Off-topic the off-topic stuff for a minute, in another banner thread...

Truck driving is one of those things that shouldn't be competitive. You drive from point A to point B without hitting any damn thing or killing anyone. Is there really a need to compete further than this? ;/