calling in ? for 9.5

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I will be out of town all weekend so you feel free to be me.

are you still going to be hanging all over the computer or do we all get a break for a couple of days....whos going to keep this ship afloat if your gone...I mean you really are the lifeblood of this site..lol

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

are you still going to be hanging all over the computer or do we all get a break for a couple of days....whos going to keep this ship afloat if your gone...I mean you really are the lifeblood of this site..lol

Put me on ignore---I put moreluck on ignore a few days ago---it is much more enjoyable coming here and to not have to deal with her---if you feel the same then by all means put me on ignore..

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I read it, and I read it, and I read it. When he says he wont be able to finish his work by 9.5, it goes without saying there would be some missed pieces. I think your a little off or maybe just on vacation.

Seriously, you equate 9.5 with missed pieces...

I think your a little off

Dragon

Package Center Manager
Anything can happen when you're an hour n half away from the building..I don't even know why we have to call in because all they say is okay be in before 8:30 if you have air and if its your third day of the 9.5 they just say mis enough to make it in by 9.5

So did they tell you to miss pieces on the day you did not call? Can you clarify what you told the center about missed pieces. Tell us the whole story please.

Buck Fifty

So did they tell you to miss pieces on the day you did not call? Can you clarify what you told the center about missed pieces. Tell us the whole story please.

The whole story is this. Start ding your job and make all your cronies do their job, so we can do our job !!!! That about sums it up !

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom

You want us to call early. Just like asking for our ETA at 3. A lot can happen in 3 1/2 hours that we can't predict. Maybe mgmnt should err on the side of caution for a change. We don't always have to "plan to fail".

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Dragon is obviously not grasping this we are wasting our time. They don't do our job they don't understand it is what it is. I mean it took my wife 5 years of asking me when I would be home and then her getting all pissed cause I was 45 later or earlier than I said. Now she finally just makes dinner and I eat when I get home my reply now is always when you see me walk through the door. There is just way too much that can happen throughout our days. This is gonna be a long post but I'll give you an example dragon. Say 2 customers see me eating lunch and get their packages from me. These customers are far pulls so this saves me half an hour. I get back in 9 hours with 75 stops. Next day I get 80 stops to push me up to 9.5 but today I have to deliver those stops and another road is closed that I have to take a 5 mile detour for. What I was planned on getting done in 9.5 just turned into a 10.5 or worse day here in the real world ***** happens!!!!