Calling off the day after Memorial Day?

Ant12

I'm a loader, I've worked here for 7 months without ever calling out except for a time when it snowed 2 feet and no one showed up anyway. I know it's gonna be busy today since we weren't there yesterday but I really feel sick. I know it's apparently forbidden to call off during peak, but would I be able to call off sick today? Would they give me much of a problem since I never called out before?

upschuck

Don't worry about it. If you are sick call in. Here, we get 6 in 6 months, and people count the days until they fall off(your supplement may vary).

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm a loader, I've worked here for 7 months without ever calling out except for a time when it snowed 2 feet and no one showed up anyway. I know it's gonna be busy today since we weren't there yesterday but I really feel sick. I know it's apparently forbidden to call off during peak, but would I be able to call off sick today? Would they give me much of a problem since I never called out before?

Just call out sick already. They don't care about you, just your labor. Don't compromise your health for them - NEVER!