Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by splozi, Jun 20, 2012.

1. splozi

splozi Guest

2. jaker

jaker trolling

The mat said leave , now there could have been a note on the door that said leave to that never made it into the picture
  3. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

Nah, not out of weather. I would have leaned it up against the wall:bag:
  4. Brownslave688

Brownslave688 You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I just hope he put a note in the board "under mat" in case they can't find their package.
  5. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

That pkg would have gone around back, if possible, or on the side toward the back, but certainly not like that.
  6. STFXG

STFXG Well-Known Member

What package? I don't see one...

OVERBOARD Active Member

If there is a competitors Pkg at the house already just leave it behind their Pkg, Isn't that consider Out of sight.
  8. jaker

jaker trolling

We can agree on one thing , no matter how it's done that box is not making it back on the truck
  9. hurricanegunner

hurricanegunner UPSPoop

That is too funny!
  10. Benben

Benben Active Member

68 pounds and was the 20th stop after air out of a P7 with 191 stops on it. Jaker is 100% correct!!!!
  11. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

what is this post about? i dont see it
  12. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

If its peak season and my car is bricked out, then I am going to get that damn thing out of the car no matter where I have to leave it.
  13. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

Its kind of like taking a dump. Once the process reaches a certain point, the "delivery" is going to be made no matter what.
  14. Covemastah

Covemastah Suspension Ovah !!! Tom is free FU Goodell !!

I would have taken a picture of mat and labeled as SDN mat did say 'leave' !!
  15. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

I once left a six foot Nordik Trak "hidden" behind a three foot bush, and got a lot of ribbing over it because another driver saw it. Like a bailed out company that was too big to fail, one of those was too big to keep!
  16. rod

rod retired and happy

How are things in Clarksville?
  17. air_dr

air_dr Member

Looking at that picture I am thinking that the driver put the mat over the box NOT in an attempt to conceal it, but rather to protect it if there should be a bit of rain.