Can a fellow p/t OMS awnser my question?

Hydras70072

Im nearly due for my 6month raise, my current pay is 14.35$ at 27.5 hours a week salary. My center manager has told me I am doing a great job, what kind of raise will I be looking at ? My HR people are not great at giving me a straight awnser to my question. Also how does one persue a career in becoming a UPS FREIGHT driver...this is my first post here thanks fellow workers :-)

Sent using BrownCafe App

KBlakk

Overworked & Underpaid
Im nearly due for my 6month raise, my current pay is 14.35$ at 27.5 hours a week salary. My center manager has told me I am doing a great job, what kind of raise will I be looking at ? My HR people are not great at giving me a straight awnser to my question. Also how does one persue a career in becoming a UPS FREIGHT driver...this is my first post here thanks fellow workers :-)

Sent using BrownCafe App

As a new p/t sup your 6 month evaluation will be conducted by your manager, he is allowed to "reward" you with up to 5% of your current rate. You will likely receive 3% (a $0.43 raise. As for becoming a freight driver you would have to speak to your local hr rep but the likely hood is very slim for a P/T Sup to be granted a union position outside of Package.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Hydras70072

As a new p/t sup your 6 month evaluation will be conducted by your manager, he is allowed to "reward" you with up to 5% of your current rate. You will likely receive 3% (a $0.43 raise. As for becoming a freight driver you would have to speak to your local hr rep but the likely hood is very slim for a P/T Sup to be granted a union position outside of Package.

Thank you.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Part time= full time.
Full time= all the time