Can anyone help me locate an old friend

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
When I moved back to the UK I lost contact with a lot of my old buddys, If anyone is reading this from the cerritos building in California, I`m trying to locate Randy Hiesel, he`s a feeder driver. Please PM me if anyone has any contact details for him or likewise I can send you my details to pass on to him. Thanx in advance for any help with this Jamie Wall.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
When I moved back to the UK I lost contact with a lot of my old buddys, If anyone is reading this from the cerritos building in California, I`m trying to locate Randy Hiesel, he`s a feeder driver. Please PM me if anyone has any contact details for him or likewise I can send you my details to pass on to him. Thanx in advance for any help with this Jamie Wall.
And what are we, chopped liver? The nerve of some people, I tell you. Hey Jamie, why not look him up on FaceBook. It seems that anyone that's anyone is on Facebook. Just trying to help out, "friend".:wink2:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
are they any better than our FBI who have been looking a wanted Boston hood since 95 ? Darn it the guy is old & gray now .

D

Dis-organized Labor

are they any better than our FBI who have been looking a wanted Boston hood since 95 ? Darn it the guy is old & gray now .

If he's hanging around with Obama ben Ladan (oops, I mean Osama) he'll never be found

The-UK-Guy

Tea anyone ?
And what are we, chopped liver? The nerve of some people, I tell you. Hey Jamie, why not look him up on FaceBook. It seems that anyone that's anyone is on Facebook. Just trying to help out, "friend".:wink2:

I tried Face Book and my space with no luck. I`m hoping a feeder driver from Cerritos will read this and help me out. Your not chopped liver, I have contact with you through brown cafe !:happy2: