Can anyone help?

MarcB

Hi everyone,
I had an expensive guitar shipped to me on July 5, 2012 from North Carolina, it arrived in Laurel, MD on July 6, 2012 and should have gone out for delivery on July 9, 2012. Apparently it went missing on the 6th and a tracer request was put on it on July 10, 2012. I have heard nothing sense then from UPS and when I call I am not given any information since I am not the shipper. I have contacted the shipper and he has been very nice but they are not telling him anything either. I know that the tracer has until July 19, 2012 before the package is officially lost but I would love to know if any progress has been made in the meantime. This guitar is no longer in production and I do not think I will be able to find another one like it. If anyone can check on it I would really appreciate it! Tracking number: 1Z210X060363634475

barnyard

KTM rider
Bummer. Seriously.

Hope it turns up, would not plan on it. Hopefully the shipper insured it and you get all your money back.

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
it was probably destroyed in transit and they used a new tracking # to return it.

happened to a tracer i was following also

Maryland hubs are weird like that

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

it was probably destroyed in transit and they used a new tracking # to return it.

happened to a tracer i was following also

Maryland hubs are weird like that

The reason there was a new tracking number on the return is UPS now uses a reduced level of service to return packages. For example, if we have to RTS a NDA it is sent back 3DS.

S

splozi

I'm surprised a driver follow up (DFU) has not been issued by now. I just tracked it and there has been no activity since 7/10.

If the package never made it onto the truck, and no delivery or delivery attempt was made, I imagine there is no driver to follow-up on anything.