Can anyone here supply me with ups hub phone numbers?

jesus_saves

I need phone numbers for the New Orleans and Harvey hub. When I put an app in they didn't have any appointments to schedule. Does that mean they are not hiring or I will have to wait a week or two? Thanks in advance guys but if you all can come up with some numbers plz link them in private to me.

New Englander

I need phone numbers for the New Orleans and Harvey hub. When I put an app in they didn't have any appointments to schedule. Does that mean they are not hiring or I will have to wait a week or two? Thanks in advance guys but if you all can come up with some numbers plz link them in private to me.

Calling the hub is not going to get you hired any faster.

evilleace

The appointments have to be put on the website by the HR person so until he puts the appointments up you really can not schedule one and instead of the hub phone number you might want the hr persons phone number, when appointments were available in my area they sent me an e-mail they might do the same for you. Just keep checking the website for appointments. Once again good luck on getting hired.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz

Means they're not hiring...Keep trying had a guy here that kept waiting and finally got a job at ups so just keep waiting you might get lucky...Good luck :happy2:

evilleace

Also like someone else told you try going to the hub and talk to a sup about getting hired bug them until they hire you.

jesus_saves

Yea I will do that but i'm still in Texas leaving for louisiana friday so I guess i'll try to do it friday lol :D but do anyone know where I can find hr numbers at?

evilleace

No idea if someone works in those hubs on here then they can give them to you but didn't you say your cousin works in one of those hubs he could probably get them for you.

jesus_saves

No idea if someone works in those hubs on here then they can give them to you but didn't you say your cousin works in one of those hubs he could probably get them for you.

yea he supposed to be doing it for me but it didn't get back to me yet lol I really want this job :D I <3 ups

New Englander

Instead of asking here. Hound your cousin.

With this being the layoff season, every season. Regardless of level of layoffs happening. Your going to be on the bottom of the list. They will bring back any seasonal help they liked and wanted to come back FIRST.

babbsD

they are probably not hiring right now, none of us our, there is a hiring freeze, until when no one knows. keep checking the website www.upsjobs.com, when there is a job open it will be posted, put your info in, the hub you are interested in will contact you. meantime i will try to find a number for you.

jesus_saves

Instead of asking here. Hound your cousin.

With this being the layoff season, every season. Regardless of level of layoffs happening. Your going to be on the bottom of the list. They will bring back any seasonal help they liked and wanted to come back FIRST.

Yea I called my HR in Houston and thats what he told me. He said after Jan 11th they should start back with the interview process. Most of the people won't be coming back anyway just like at the Houston hub :D. So I should be in soon.

Yea I called my HR in Houston and thats what he told me. He said after Jan 11th they should start back with the interview process. Most of the people won't be coming back anyway just like at the Houston hub :D. So I should be in soon.
Was the Houston HR not able to give you the phone number for you destination HR?