Can I be pulled back to preload forever after being full time driver?

Fedex Guy

I moved from preload to full time driver after 9 1/2 years of waiting. Finished qualifying on May 25th. Every time a preloader quits, I am told to report to preload the next day. Granted I am getting my driver pay but there is a huge difference between 3.5 hours and 9.5+ hours in pay. I have been doing this without complaint but I don't see an end to it. I am one of the few without any misloads ever. Also, there are drivers hired after me that are getting to remain on their routes making their 9.5 hour days pay. Should I just keep doing this without questioning?
Sounds shady to me bro. 9 1/2 years waiting?? Ouchie!

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

UPSSC

Had my grievance filled out for the five days I was required to do preload requesting pay equivalent to what the lesser seniority drivers were receiving. Should have been a couple of hundred dollars. Was told by some senior drivers to not grieve since I am a newbie. Also told to talk to driver sup first and see if we could work it out. Was told by driver sup that they were trying to qualify 15 + drivers and because I only have been trained on 2 routes and 1 is a training route. The other, the driver has more seniority on the other route, that is why I am doing preload. Leaving for vacation, was told that when I returned I would be back to driving. Did not file grievance based on ss recommendation and other drivers. Before I returned, was told to report to preload by someone relaying driver sup message. Could not get a hold of sup to discuss before preload. Went to preload, worked expecting to drive after. Sent home due to lack of work. Told to report back tonite for unload to get my 8 hours. SS told me to go in tonite and work to get my 8. Oh yeah, and there are RTD drivers running routes every day as well. Driver sup said they did not want the RTD drivers to file a grievance. What?!

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPSSC

Have already been told preload all week again. Told I might be back to driving in 2 weeks. Lied last time so don't believe it this time either.

Sent using BrownCafe App

BigBeef42

You've qualified as a FT driver, why are you scared of grieving this? .. quit listening to mgmt... now Grieve!

Every friggin time bro.

Less Runnin, More Stunnin

Dr.Brownz

Never needed one before. I have always done my job and done it well, never had a problem.

Sounds like your one of those guys who believes that grievances are to cover up employee :censored2: ups.

Cause I mean management would never break the rules right? They enforce the rules right?