Can I buy a uniform online through upsers.com or somewhere?

Upsee

I am not disagreeing with anything you guys said, and I don't think I am special if I was I would have the job instead of the other guy. I ll go with that, but if I am going into preload I might as well embrace it and talk :censored2: to get it out of my system since I am getting up 3 hours before you for peanuts. Now I can't wait to start unloading trailers like a boss :)

I am not disagreeing with anything you guys said, and I don't think I am special if I was I would have the job instead of the other guy. I ll go with that, but if I am going into preload I might as well embrace it and talk :censored2: to get it out of my system since I am getting up 3 hours before you for peanuts. Now I can't wait to start unloading trailers like a boss :)
Just load our trucks,correctly!

542thruNthru

So January 15 th came and I got the worst news ever, it really messed me up for a few days but it goes almost against what you had said. That morning I was told listen "the only thing we passed you up for that 6:1 spot is because the other guy has a family and we thought it was a right thing to do" So another guy was made a driver and I get the part time gig, until the spot opens up. The fact that I was so close blows my mind, I know I was better because the other guy was doing resist only with no pickups. But at least I was kept on since they sent other guys home. It's like getting a prison sentence, gotta plow through preload for a few months. Anyways I know there is no soft spots when it comes to you experienced driver's that frequent this site I just wanted to share my experience. Just saying that I knew all along that I am pimp :censored2:en daddy when it comes to delivery business.

I don't know where you are but.... if you were hired on as preload you no longer get to jump in front of everyone else. You have to wait your turn to become a driver.

So take that couple of months and make it anywhere from 3-15 years. Sorry buddy but seniority is the name of the game.

Also the fact that you still compare yourself to people by if you can take them in a fight shows just how young and dumb you are. Good luck buddy you're gonna need it.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don't know where you are but.... if you were hired on as preload you no longer get to jump in front of everyone else. You have to wait your turn to become a driver.

So take that couple of months and make it anywhere from 3-15 years. Sorry buddy but seniority is the name of the game.

Also the fact that you still compare yourself to people by if you can take them in a fight shows just how young and dumb you are. Good luck buddy you're gonna need it.
Young is good. Means waiting for an opening shouldn't be a problem.

Upsee

No. Almost all residential. And probably a tight area.

Mediocre at best.
Industrial park trucking companies and stuff and then the rest are resis. So if the center manager told me that I did a fenomenal job, do they say that just like that?. One day I did 178 stops by 15:25 when I started pickups and my first stop was at 9:40 due to late air, when I take in effect my on car and off car times that day and regular traffic conditions, I can't see it done faster in that particular area. I didn't see any holes in my game, if somebody says otherwise I would write is off as fisherman's story..

Upsee

I know this a loosing conversation for me, so to sum it up I suck I ll never make it as a driver and I can only hope one day to be among elite like cosmo1 here.

Upsee

I only started taking pics of these last few days, I had couple of really good days unrecorded.

Attachments

• 1421809105717.jpg
    1421809105717.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 294

Upsee

So I suggest cosmo1 takes a picture of what he does tomorrow just so that I can see what a pro can do. If you would allow me the pleasure sir?

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Industrial park trucking companies and stuff and then the rest are resis. So if the center manager told me that I did a fenomenal job, do they say that just like that?. One day I did 178 stops by 15:25 when I started pickups and my first stop was at 9:40 due to late air, when I take in effect my on car and off car times that day and regular traffic conditions, I can't see it done faster in that particular area. I didn't see any holes in my game, if somebody says otherwise I would write is off as fisherman's story..
178 stops by 15:15. My god, that would take me a week to do.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

If you really did a phenomenal job they would have kept you on. They like anybody that will take a bunch of stops and not complain. The family thing was just a nice bonus so when they said "We don't have a spot for you" they felt better about themselves.

rod

Retired 22 years
When they said they didn't have a spot for you that was code talk for--"sorry - you weren't a friend of a buddies of mine and I promised I would get his snot nosed kid a job".