CAN i CHANGE MY USERNAME?

heeyUPS

WOOOW! The simplest things . . . quite the discussion! I appreciate everyone's comments - Thanks for makin' a newbie feel right at home! Maybe being around all that cardboard keeps us UPSers wound a little TIGHT?!

PS, backinbrown, I'm a SHE not a HE. I'm also the mother of adult children, so certainly not a KID anymore either! :) regardless, I'm happy I made you laugh!

P

pickup

Heey Jessie,
As a Mod, I did the best I can do for you, in this thread.
Removed all references to your full name.
If it pops up again in the future, just PM me and I will edit it.
All the posts I edited were meant in good nature, but it is against the rules for someone to post your full name.

That's why he is our favorite martian.

over9five

Staff member
PS, backinbrown, I'm a SHE not a HE. I'm also the mother of adult children, so certainly not a KID anymore either! :) regardless, I'm happy I made you laugh!

Yeah, but......Are you married? I mean, c'mon, we know everything else about you!

<was that inappropriate...?!?!?>

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
we know you changed your name but we got your number off the wall,we got it ! we got it ! for a good time call ooooooohh 8 6 7 5 3 0 9!!!!! lol lol lol lol

P

pickup

we know you changed your name but we got your number off the wall,we got it ! we got it ! for a good time call ooooooohh 8 6 7 5 3 0 9!!!!! lol lol lol lol

that's gotta be the most infectious tune in the world, I won't be able to get it out of my head for a day or two, and I don't want to.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I don't think there is a guy out here in his early 40's who won't crank this bad boy one hit wonder out!!! ONLY IF IT WAS SUMMER OF 82 for 1 more week!! Fast Times AT Ridgemont High ,The Cars Moving In Stereo with Pheobe Cates in the pool and some Jenny on the radio........Heck my kids even like it!!

[video=youtube;axLRUszuu9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axLRUszuu9I"]
default.jpg
[/url][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axLRUszuu9I[/video]