Can I get in trouble for this?

UPSjacks84

I recieved my ballot on Saturday in the mail and obviously I checked "No" in all three areas but before I put it in the envelope I took a dump and wiped my rear with the ballot form and I got it pretty dirty. I did that just because I was so upset that the union would even allow this joke of a contract to be agreed on but now after thinking about it I probably shouldn't have wiped my rear with it and I'm wondering if I could get in any trouble for it?

UPS Preloader

I recieved my ballot on Saturday in the mail and obviously I checked "No" in all three areas but before I put it in the envelope I took a dump and wiped my rear with the ballot form and I got it pretty dirty. I did that just because I was so upset that the union would even allow this joke of a contract to be agreed on but now after thinking about it I probably shouldn't have wiped my rear with it and I'm wondering if I could get in any trouble for it?

More importantly, it was a waste of a no vote.

anonymous4

I don't think you're the only one who defecated on the ballot. I am not impressed by this contract, I demand more.

Funny-gifs-want.gif

stink219

First off I would like to express that regardless of you voting NO, YES or Not At All, you are a giant scumbag. You are a weak simple minded person and now you are worried about the repercussions. Forget about being in trouble, you should go to jail!! You have zero balls doing something like that. You need a serious ass kicking! I pray that you get caught but unfortunately it maybe your saving grace that the vote is a secret ballot. Hoffa and Hall do not touch the ballots. It will probably be touched by some mother of 3 that is donating her time to assist with voting process. If there is only one crap laced ballot we will only know its UPSjacks84. That being said, there is a code on the outside of the mailing envelope to verify eligibility. The mailing envelope is opened and discarded once eligibility is verified. Next after all mailing envelopes are opened and discarded, the second envelope is opened and discarded leaving only ballots. Your crap laced ballot will be mixed with other non crap laced ballots. Then they are separated into NO piles and YES piles. The ballots are counted. There are counters and observers that watch the counters.
That's the process.
Once again, great job showing everyone you are a coward and a douce! Now go kiss your mother and have her tell you what a good boy you are!

Last edited:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I cant say that i would do something like that but dude thats funny as balls man lol. You got some baseball sized kahunas bro. People can say what they want about what you did with your ballot but hey it was your ballot guess you could do whatever you wanted with it. But seriously thats some super duper funny stuff dude. Im rollin bro with tears in my eyes lol.

stink219

I cant say that i would do something like that but dude thats funny as balls man lol. You got some baseball sized kahunas bro. People can say what they want about what you did with your ballot but hey it was your ballot guess you could do whatever you wanted with it. But seriously thats some super duper funny stuff dude. Im rollin bro with tears in my eyes lol.
If he had balls he would have kept his name inside the envelope.

stink219

Look at the back of the prepaid envelope you send your vote in with. Your name is on it. They now who voted yes or no or what ever....

I noticed that as well. It's profiling plain and simple! :dissapointed: Just like the "opting in" for grievance filing BS.
It's not. I posted the process. The outside is to verify eligibility to vote. Or did you friend up and not put you ballot in the security envelope?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The issue becomes one of a serious nature if you "really" did do this, which I personally do not believe. Lets play along and say YOU DID do this. Then, the issue becomes you contaminating the envelope with a "hazardous material".. A biological hazard of course, and if you understand the mail is governed by the goverment, then you could face a serious FEDERAL OFFENSE for transportation of a hazardous substance through the mail and because it crossed states lines, you could be elevated to a FELONY.

You might as well as place "Ricin" in the envelope.

Funny as the story is, i hope there is no one this dumb working for UPS.

Peace

TOS

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Seems several people failed to read the instructions on how to prepare their ballots, up to and including no identifiable marks.

sigreq

People like you that give the union a bad name. On the bright side maybe it will be an Obama supporter who opens that one

Coldworld

60 months and counting
First off I would like to express that regardless of you voting NO, YES or Not At All, you are a giant scumbag. You are a weak simple minded person and now you are worried about the repercussions. Forget about being in trouble, you should go to jail!! You have zero balls doing something like that. You need a serious ass kicking! I pray that you get caught but unfortunately it maybe your saving grace that the vote is a secret ballot. Hoffa and Hall do not touch the ballots. It will probably be touched by some mother of 3 that is donating her time to assist with voting process. If there is only one crap laced ballot we will only know its UPSjacks84. That being said, there is a code on the outside of the mailing envelope to verify eligibility. The mailing envelope is opened and discarded once eligibility is verified. Next after all mailing envelopes are opened and discarded, the second envelope is opened and discarded leaving only ballots. Your crap laced ballot will be mixed with other non crap laced ballots. Then they are separated into NO piles and YES piles. The ballots are counted. There are counters and observers that watch the counters.
That's the process.
Once again, great job showing everyone you are a coward and a douce! Now go kiss your mother and have her tell you what a good boy you are!

stink, might be a stupid question but are there any representatives from ups or a third party hired by ups to be in the room when they are tallying the votes??

stink219

That's the process.

stink, might be a stupid question but are there any representatives from ups or a third party hired by ups to be in the room when they are tallying the votes??
A third party will count the votes. UPS will not be there. Even though that may have an interest in ratification, they are not involved in our vote count.

ups hero

I will have to agree with Stink on this completely. I voted No and left it at that. There is no need to be childish on this. I like to joke around and play pranks a lot but this.... It's disgusting!!

stink219

I will have to agree with Stink on this completely. I voted No and left it at that. There is no need to be childish on this. I like to joke around and play pranks a lot but this.... It's disgusting!!
It's one thing maybe write on the outside envelope or something, once feces is involved that is a :censored2: move.