Can I get in trouble for this?

Inthegame

I cant say that i would do something like that but dude thats funny as balls man lol. You got some baseball sized kahunas bro. People can say what they want about what you did with your ballot but hey it was your ballot guess you could do whatever you wanted with it. But seriously thats some super duper funny stuff dude. Im rollin bro with tears in my eyes lol.
Bro...your gullibility of this fantasy story is only overshadowed by your mystification of reality...word.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Isn't this the same guy who claimed to be terminated for mooning his supervisor, yet didn't see a problem with what he did, but ultimately got his job back?

I think some people are yanking our chains.

norcal10

Isn't this the same guy who claimed to be terminated for mooning his supervisor, yet didn't see a problem with what he did, but ultimately got his job back?

I was just about to say this Guy mooned his supe

SnakePlissken

It's not. I posted the process. The outside is to verify eligibility to vote. Or did you friend up and not put you ballot in the security envelope?

Didn't "friend up" as I'm actually able to read and follow directions. Just agreeing with whoever mentioned that the ballots are not a totally anonymous process. Similar to when we had to take that stupid "anonymous" employee opinion survey. I witnessed my supervisor type in the first 3 letters of my last name-- so I knew that they knew which employee said what. I'm fairly certain somebody somewhere knows exactly how I voted too.

ups hero

Lol. I remember that post. I thought it was a joke at first. I couldn't believe that he saw no wrong in what he did. There are pranks and jokes and things you should know when and where jokes like this are inappropriate.

UPSjacks84

Gallie day!!! You'd think I for real did something HORRIBLE by some of the replies in this thread. I basically took a HALF dump in an envelope and sent it home. Big deal.

Avalon

Avalon
I recieved my ballot on Saturday in the mail and obviously I checked "No" in all three areas but before I put it in the envelope I took a dump and wiped my rear with the ballot form and I got it pretty dirty. I did that just because I was so upset that the union would even allow this joke of a contract to be agreed on but now after thinking about it I probably shouldn't have wiped my rear with it and I'm wondering if I could get in any trouble for it?

I knew of somebody in Chicago who wiped his stinky with a parking ticket. He was arrested, tried, and convicted (of what charge exactly I'm not sure). He was given 120 hours of community service, 30 days in jail, and he was convicted of a felony. The judge was not happy with him at all and the judge threw the book at him. This is my first time saying anything on this board but I really think you should think before you act next time!!