Can i have an attorney present at my arbitration hearing

images (1).jpg

El Correcto

god is dead
yes but witnesses saw the argument when it was almost over when he was in my face when i was defending myself with words not fists but union and company taking his side
honestly I don't see how you won't get your job back. I know everything is different at ups given any circumstance but this sounds like suspension at most. Unless you were out there screaming racial slurs at the guy.

tallsaul

honestly I don't see how you won't get your job back. I know everything is different at ups given any circumstance but this sounds like suspension at most. Unless you were out there screaming racial slurs at the guy.
no im not a racist but the guy i have issues with hes said racist things to me from ever since i met him but never ratted him out

tallsaul

Your wrong, per the NLRA, Company must provide all information related to your case.
well union and ups keep going back and forth on what they say just depends on the week ..just waiting on aberration .see what both party's have ..then get a
This was all about either weed or some skanky part-timer
Wasn't it
Tell the Truth!!
well this part time female would always be following me around and he would get all car-bear about it talk stuff behind my back but i think its more racial on his part you are kind of rite jajaja

jaker

trolling
I am confused you couldn't keep you head down until you got of property or tell anyone what he was doing

You have been at ups for 19 years you know the rules

tallsaul

I am confused you couldn't keep you head down until you got of property or tell anyone what he was doing

You have been at ups for 19 years you know the rules
the guy got in my face while i was trying to walk in to work , i did tell management after it happend but he got to a supervisor first and a full time one