Can men and women be "just friends"?

Z

ZQXC

It's millions of years of evolution is what it is. Like all other male species something deep down tells us to spread our seed.

you seed reference reminded me of this movie line:

" but the doctor explained that her insides were a rocky place where my seed could find no purchase."

raceanoncr

Had situation like this in high school. For reasons that I'd rather not go into, I was celebate.

Due to alphabetical seating, had cheerleader sit directly in back of me in Psych class. Absolutely boring class so we got to talk a lot. ABOUT EVERYTHING. We'd play like we were going steady, exchanging rings during class (she wasn't dating anyone, either), and me walking her down to her locker after class because she could go home and I had one more class, trading rings back to original again.

Upon graduation, she wrote a tome in my yearbook, including her phone number. Me, :censored2: that I am, never called. Got called out of country for a couple years, saw her on town street, married and heavy with child. She said she waited for me (see? :censored2: me!) but I didn't call.

Quite a few years later, I was divorced and living with this chick who accompanied me to a reunion. SHE was there. We all went out, she confiding in me AND MY GIRLFRIEND AT THE TIME, she was a virgin all the time I was gone and looked for me and she would've given it up for ME.

Do I think about this to this day? Would you?

Yeah, we were just plutonic but it appears we BOTH were INTIMATE friends in our minds.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
2015-08-26-13-38-34--695914938.jpg
No.
Women are crazy.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Had situation like this in high school. For reasons that I'd rather not go into, I was celebate.

Due to alphabetical seating, had cheerleader sit directly in back of me in Psych class. Absolutely boring class so we got to talk a lot. ABOUT EVERYTHING. We'd play like we were going steady, exchanging rings during class (she wasn't dating anyone, either), and me walking her down to her locker after class because she could go home and I had one more class, trading rings back to original again.

Upon graduation, she wrote a tome in my yearbook, including her phone number. Me, :censored2: that I am, never called. Got called out of country for a couple years, saw her on town street, married and heavy with child. She said she waited for me (see? :censored2: me!) but I didn't call.

Quite a few years later, I was divorced and living with this chick who accompanied me to a reunion. SHE was there. We all went out, she confiding in me AND MY GIRLFRIEND AT THE TIME, she was a virgin all the time I was gone and looked for me and she would've given it up for ME.

Do I think about this to this day? Would you?

Yeah, we were just plutonic but it appears we BOTH were INTIMATE friends in our minds.
So they had fat cheerleaders at your school also?