Can not view check online???

phoophiter

Went to check my paycheck like I do every Thursday at UPSERS.com The option is not there?? Is anyone else having problems viewing there paycheck??

phoophiter

Figured it out. If anyone else having problems it is. -My life and career--Payroll and Direct Deposit/Direct Deposit--choose the highlighted direct deposit link ... a lot more difficult to get to now..dumb

brett636

Thanks for posting. I had logged online to see my check and the normal link was gone. Found it thanks to your follow up, and yes the change was a dumb one.

8up

that's what web designers do, and once they have done it, they go back and do it all over again, because that is their job; to design web pages and to keep their job they go back and re-design the web page. just in case you didn't already know that.

S

speeddemon

The same people that determine our dispatch numbers must be in charge of payroll now.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
The ability to view your paycheck in advance is probably one of the most used features on that website, I can't believe they went out of their way to make it more difficult. Dumb move.

brownrod

The ability to view your paycheck in advance is probably one of the most used features on that website, I can't believe they went out of their way to make it more difficult. Dumb move.

I thought viewing our paycheck a day before we get it was the ONLY freature of upsers.com.

GSOHUB

I find it even more idiotic that the mobile site doesn't have a link to view your paycheck. I would think that would be the main usage of upsers.com

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
My wife checks it on Friday when she's balancing the checkbook with the bank. I have yet to have a discepencey between what I was paid vs what I worked. We have drivers living paycheck to paycheck so they can work just enough to pay regular untilies and minimum payments on CCs. I truely feel pity on them as they have so much opportunity and squander it away by being happy "getting by".

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
I find it even more idiotic that the mobile site doesn't have a link to view your paycheck. I would think that would be the main usage of upsers.com

I won't list the options but they are all bull crap. I like the surveys 400,000 plus employees and only 5000 or so answer them. Probably because they will call you in the office the next day if you go against the grain. Just give me my paycheck and let me move on.