Can on-road sups follow you in their personal vehicle?

oldngray

nowhere special
From now on I say soup.
no-soup-for-you.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special
Actually best way is to get a route way out in BFE.
Unless managers live in that area. There was a division manager I knew that lived out in the boonies who was a real :censored2: and would follow drivers around and harass them. Do stupid :censored2: like pull in front of them and slam his brakes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Unless managers live in that area. There was a division manager I knew that lived out in the boonies who was a real :censored2: and would follow drivers around and harass them. Do stupid :censored2: like pull in front of them and slam his brakes.
Would of been a shame that his tires kept getting slashed.

Travwise

Our sup will occasionally rent a car. Is usually in his personal vehicle. Follow their rules, don't cut corners, let em follow you all day. Who cares? Nothing to worry about if you assume they are always there.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
We have some supes with ninja like following skills

My first sup was so old school I swear he would hide in bushes and run through back yards to spy on you. He was good at it man. I remember doing an apartment complex one time and he was inside one of the vestibules waiting for me to sign the paperwork for a DR audit!

clean hairy

My first sup was so old school I swear he would hide in bushes and run through back yards to spy on you. He was good at it man. I remember doing an apartment complex one time and he was inside one of the vestibules waiting for me to sign the paperwork for a DR audit!
Too bad none of the backyards had a Doberman.
Woulda been interesting to hear him explain to his boss why he did not expect the unexpected!

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
While that would be funny for a moment... unfortunately, they know your route so you wouldn't be very difficult to find after your friends eventually moved out of the way.
They use ODS-E to watch you. That system is on a five minute delay so unless you follow Orion or EDD they won't necessarily be able to find you.

My last on-car before this one would routinely say,"I'll be out to observe you at some point today" then I would ask him what happened and he'd say he tried to find me for an hour and couldn't so I went and observed the next route over (confirmed this with the OMS twice).

I bid out of an Orion center and I have a crappy DOL so it's even harder for them now unless they try to find me in the first half of my day when I'm in the skyscrapers in which case there isn't much to observe because my truck isn't moving much while I'm inside.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
"they're just doing their jobs"

that's what the Nazi concentration camp guards said at the Neuremburg trials " we were just doing our jobs."

Returntosender

Hiding in the bushes? If that
"they're just doing their jobs"

that's what the Nazi concentration camp guards said at the Neuremburg trials " we were just doing our jobs."
We might have the grandson of Joseph Mengele as our local company doctor. People pass out cause of the heat in the summer, says you pass out cause you was guys was tired.

sportsjock

I called the police when my sup was following me. It was funny watching him explain to police what he was doing... My sup tells us all the time always get caught doing the right thing.