Can some1 please help with the Diad???

Can any1 please give me step by step routine with Diad before I leave and after I return. It's was my 2nd day alone on road today. It just real hard to remember all those tasks. Sorry I'm asking for a lot but I tried finding a program or manual. Thanks in advance

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Can any1 please give me step by step routine with Diad before I leave and after I return. It's was my 2nd day alone on road today. It just real hard to remember all those tasks. Sorry I'm asking for a lot but I tried finding a program or manual. Thanks in advance
A fine example of driver supervision failure.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
How did you function on road by yourself for 2 days if you didn't know how to use the diad?

They are just talking about the clock in clock out procedure. If the OP has edd though its pretty simple. Just click enter and do what it says. Repeat until clocked in or out.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Your fellow employees in your center should be more than happy to help you out. It would be far easier to get help in person than it would be from us. If you were in my center I would be more than happy to lend a hand. Just don't ask me to take work from you. I don't help much.

DS

Fenderbender

Turn on punch in .
Answer any question it asks if any.
make sure your name and ID # are right.
Put your mileage in.If you don't have EDD,
go through your air,and organize your commits.
Put in leave bldg time.
================
End of day.Mileage
Was the load acceptable?
How many cod's did you have.
Do you want to punch out?
​y

Socrates

Beginning of day
Enter in ID, start time, etc.
Big arrow up, do you want to click in, yes, international qualified, yes
Comm, Get EDD, click 'Send'

While in truck:
Sign DVIR for previous day to verify work done/not done
Timecard: Vehicles: scan truck ID, enter mileage, big arrow up, yes yes yes

Drive out to yard (or stay inside, whatever):
Begin pre-trip.....probably good idea to get EDD again while doing it
Timecard: Inside building: click 'Time' to auto-enter, your Employee ID should already be there, set/verify a 4-digit passcode

End of day:
Timecard: Inside building; enter in-building time
Timecard: Vehicles; Ending mileage; big arrow up, yes yes yes
Turn on hazards, Step out, post-trip/take a look around vehicle
Fill out DVIR, noting (or not) anything that might need fixing

Finishing up:
Timecard: Punchout -- it will ask about checks, enter 0 (or the number), sig button, enter, sign it, sig button, big arrow up
Click punchout again, should ask if you want to punchout
You remember you have to do a diad training
Stand there and do the diad training for 7-12 minutes
Exit out with box-arrow button thing
Back to timecard: punchout: will ask you about checks again, enter 0 (or the number) sig, enter, sign it, sig, big arrow up
Click punchout, "Do you want to punchout", YES.......put diad back in slot
Go check out the wellness board, and be annoyed that they have **** like recommending a banana instead of an apple
Apple-eating master race checking in, Banana-eaters are literally hitler
Make sure you don't have to start early tomorrow for Hazmat or DOK or something dumb
Go home