can someone answer my question about the dating policy in ups !

Dating policy

• Total voters

Rogergill

Can someone tell me what's the difference between management and management dating and working with eachother and hourly and manegement dating and management marriage with marriage working with eachother and all working in the same building and shift ? I don't get it some get in trouble and moved and they let others get away with it

By The Book

Can someone tell me what's the difference between management and management dating and working with eachother and hourly and manegement dating and management marriage with marriage working with eachother and all working in the same building and shift ? I don't get it some get in trouble and moved and they let others get away with it
Just say no to dating at work!

Rogergill

It's not me I know I will never my niece is an hourly worker she's been working there 6 years and her fiancé and her just got engaged he's a full time supervisor . They moved him . But h.r ignores the facts that there are other relationships just like hers. Her DM made a move on her and she told him to keep it professional and since then they've been giving them hell and no one else I work there and everyone else's relationship is in the open . I've been there 14 years and never seen anything like this

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If you don't care for your job, go for it! I have seen several management members fired over the years for this, one supervisor had 35 years in that messed with an OMS. A dispatch supervisor got fired for dating a SPA girl. See a trend here? Bad things happen under certain conditions.

Rogergill

If you don't care for your job, go for it! I have seen several management members fired over the years for this, one supervisor had 35 years in that messed with an OMS. A dispatch supervisor got fired for messing dating a SPA girl. See a trend here? Bad things happen under certain conditions.

She's a little down about the situation. I am not in management her fiancé is. Either is she but I told her to do what is best. I just never been or seen anyone in this situation that's why I posted the question and needed answers

trickpony1

You don't seem to understand the power structure within the company.

The DM is highly placed, entitled and will not be questioned. He seemed to pick your niece as his next object of affection. She let him know she wasn't interested. The DM knows he holds the future of your niece and her fiancé in his hands.

The DM then removed any competition (her fiancé). The passive aggression towards your niece will continue unless/until she succumbs to his overtures.

I truly hope everything, and I mean "everything", is being documented and written down in detail for future use against the DM and the company $$$$$.

There's no need for this. The DM can get it elsewhere.

Rogergill

You don't seem to understand the power structure within the company.

The DM is highly placed, entitled and will not be questioned. He seemed to pick your niece as his next object of affection. She let him know she wasn't interested. The DM knows he holds the future of your niece and her fiancé in his hands.

The DM then removed any competition (her fiancé). The passive aggression towards your niece will continue unless/until she succumbs to his overtures.

I truly hope everything, and I mean "everything", is being documented and written down in detail for future use against the DM and the company $$$$$.

There's no need for this. The DM can get it elsewhere.
Yes it is, I told her record conversations with her phone save any photos sent to her phone tonight is her first night back to work and she is nervous. I said the exact same thing there is no need for this and her rejection was in a professional manner. She's very beautiful. Thank you for this post

trickpony1

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Don't let anyone know what you're doing.

I'd like to be there to see the DM walked out the gate and a large sum of money in your niece's pocket.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
th

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yes it is, I told her record conversations with her phone save any photos sent to her phone tonight is her first night back to work and she is nervous. I said the exact same thing there is no need for this and her rejection was in a professional manner. She's very beautiful. Thank you for this post
Beautiful as in hub beautiful or beautiful as in the rest of the free world beautiful?
I think we're gonna need a picture