Can someone explain please...

UPSSC

Guy started a year and a half after me. I have been at UPS 10 years now. He worked RTD for about six years during summer and peak. He was an unloader while I was a preloader. I became full time permanent driver in may while he thinks his date for full time was april. Because of his rtd experience, he had no qualifying 30 day period like I did placing him full time before me apparently. His starting pay rate was higher than mine, he just got a pay raise 2 weeks ago,he has $10 copay and no deductible. My pay rate is lower, no pay raise, and $20 copay with $200 deductible. I was told by Central States that if I was hired after June 1 of this year, my insurance would be what he received. Makes no sense to me since he was full time before June 1st. I have asked SS, HR etc. No one knows anything. Does anyone have any insight on this? I know he got some credit for rtd but if someone could shed some light on this I would appreciate it.

Sent using BrownCafe App

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I know, where I am, that the FT healthcare is slightly worse than PT. FT get the $20 copay $200 deductable, PT get the $10 copay no deductable.

I think coverage and maximums (the important part lol) are the same though

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
2s7v43.jpg

Jackofnotrades

Guy started a year and a half after me. I have been at UPS 10 years now. He worked RTD for about six years during summer and peak. He was an unloader while I was a preloader. I became full time permanent driver in may while he thinks his date for full time was april. Because of his rtd experience, he had no qualifying 30 day period like I did placing him full time before me apparently. His starting pay rate was higher than mine, he just got a pay raise 2 weeks ago,he has $10 copay and no deductible. My pay rate is lower, no pay raise, and $20 copay with $200 deductible. I was told by Central States that if I was hired after June 1 of this year, my insurance would be what he received. Makes no sense to me since he was full time before June 1st. I have asked SS, HR etc. No one knows anything. Does anyone have any insight on this? I know he got some credit for rtd but if someone could shed some light on this I would appreciate it.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Call your B.A. If you have a good one he/she would have the answer or at least find who to contact