Can someone explain the candidates for me?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Vote

Attachments

• 1477162634580.jpg
    1477162634580.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 171

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_2364.JPG
I know that much, but I'm trying to figure out who to vote for and I'm coming up blank. I am trying to find out what each person would do for us. I am trying to make an informed decision, but I don't have the information to do so.
The Teamsters United State is full of people who couldn't win their own local elections. A guy out of local 804 was their first choice. He lost his election because his members didn't like him.

The next choice is a guy you will hear a little bit more about. He is referred road flip flop Freddy because he used to like Hoffa. He became the general president candidate by default. The so-called second choice.

He has persecuted his own members in the past and been found to have done so by the NLRB. These members were Tdu members and he hated Tdu.

Well he is now Tdu hence the nickname flip-flop Freddy. He is the leader of a slate that is Tdu comprised of these unqualified people who can't win their own locals and many other teamsters who are considered misfits because they aren't revered by their own peers.
At the last convention they received such little support that members out west or Canada didn't even nominate anyone from their slate.

This is a picture of the Convention with a who's who of who supported them.

Last edited:
Why is it beneficial?
Steady hours, better working conditions than my other job, room for advancement, benefits, tuition reimbursement when I go back to school next year. I made book last month and I've worked here before, so I know enough about the job to know that for now at least I plan to stay put because the job is worth it for me.

LeadBelly

Banned
Steady hours, better working conditions than my other job, room for advancement, benefits, tuition reimbursement when I go back to school next year. I made book last month and I've worked here before, so I know enough about the job to know that for now at least I plan to stay put because the job is worth it for me.
Wow a part timer that likes this job?