Can someone interprate this?

sbauer22

Well, the thing is cuz they can't tell me :(
Now it's out for delivery but as the call agent told me,it has never been scan that it arrived.Very very very... strange

pretzel_man

Well, the thing is cuz they can't tell me :(
Now it's out for delivery but as the call agent told me,it has never been scan that it arrived.Very very very... strange

Looks to me like your package is in Edmonton. I assume that's where its going to?

The problem was caused in Lachine, where it looks like they missed getting it into a trailer. They somehow got it to Edmonton, without doing a scan into a trailer. It also looks like they got it to Edomonton too late to go out yesterday.

Hopefully, it will be delivered today.

I sent a package to my brother that was held up for a few days due to weather. He got it this morning safe and sound.

I'm a UPS employee, but also a customer. Given a choice, I pick UPS hands down over everyone else.

P-Man

sbauer22

I have a note that the package it's out for delivery, as i wrote above.Hopefully, they will deliver it today,since the package it's addressed to Vegreville and I was told that there another company will take over cuz they didn't have UPS service.. :knockedout: