Can the HR department be trusted ?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
images762PH7LV.jpg
lol

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
But it has been that way since the beginning. From the Dutch with the slave trade, the Spanish, Americans, Mexicans and English playing the Native Americans tribes off against everyone else; to the Hudson Bay company.

People haven't come very far, save the technology advancements.

Better ways of making money.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Hr agreed with the dq. I never saw that coming
Are you serious or being sarcastic? If you thought HR would take your side, you haven't been paying much attention for the last 16 yrs...you should know the games by now. You're a PTer with over a decade of experience dealing with management BS and minimum you're what...34-35 years old? You never had a chance, they would've DQ'd you on your 29th day. They'd rather have a 22 year old fresh faced roadrunner hauling ass and skipping lunch because he's scared of management. I can't prove it, but I've seen it too many times for it to be coincidental.

Last edited:

Jj1213

Need that full time
Are you serious or being sarcastic? If you thought HR would take your side, you haven't been paying much attention for the last 16 yrs...you should know the games by now.
16 yrs in
What do you think
Management is management if a DM tells these people the sky is red that's what all the puppets will believe

Jj1213

Need that full time
I edited my last post...reread.
Man you hit it right on the nose.
34. This is exactly what I been saying and how I feel and what I've seen. I understand they don't want me and there is little I can do but if I don't put up a fight then this will never stop and seniority pt will always get screwed
It's sad cause it's kind of my own fault I was on list for 10 years and never followed up on it cause I never saw anyone in hub I know on my shift go but when I was in the center I had more company seniority that at least 10 drivers
Always had good attendance no driving violations
Just never took no :censored2: from them and was very union minded in sure that's why I was held back

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Man you hit it right on the nose.
34. This is exactly what I been saying and how I feel and what I've seen. I understand they don't want me and there is little I can do but if I don't put up a fight then this will never stop and seniority pt will always get screwed
It's sad cause it's kind of my own fault I was on list for 10 years and never followed up on it cause I never saw anyone in hub I know on my shift go but when I was in the center I had more company seniority that at least 10 drivers
Always had good attendance no driving violations
Just never took no :censored2: from them and was very union minded in sure that's why I was held back
I'm in a very similar boat as you. I know when I finally get the call to go driving...they will do their best to DQ me....lol.

Jj1213

Need that full time
I'm in a very similar boat as you. I know when I finally get the call to go driving...they will do their best to DQ me....lol.
Lol. I hope not if I can give any advice is for the 30 days don't talk to the shop steward they see that and think your just another one of those guys they already have
I think the trick is make them think you will be a robot and when you get that 30. :censored2: em

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Lol. I hope not if I can give any advice is for the 30 days don't talk to the shop steward they see that and think your just another one of those guys they already have
I think the trick is make them think you will be a robot and when you get that 30. :censored2: em
I'm not sure that'll work but I'll let you know...lol.

Rico

Keep in mind that HR is UPS Management.
They will try to be independent and fair but they still report up to the District Manager.
Do as Upstate suggests.
Independent? Not even Internal Audit is independent. Objective, perhaps.