Can the Union Force Local 89?

10 point

Your ignorant brother called me son. By the way you look ignorant. Keep busting out those 5dollar words. I makes you almost like an elected official.
Try this phrase for $3.50:

Your reasoning is coagulated hypothesis.... at best. Chi-ching! :)

10 point

No. I make 100gr a year I'm a 6 foot 3 good looking dude with a healthy beautiful wife and healthy kids. Plus I have another 40gr in benefits. Plus I'm healthy and I have the world by the ball. Oh yea welcome to teamcare. You can thank me.
You forgot vain.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Think that's an unbiased response?
Is there anything good about your fellow teamsters in LouKy?
If I remember correctly, this is negotiations and they're negotiating THEIR locals issues and it doesn't matter what we think...IMO.
If they ratified first of all of us some of us would still rag on them.
Just because some don't like Fred doesn't mean that we can't respect the members in L89.
This union's coming apart from the cancer of disrespectful members. Not from RTW.
Others may not like what other locals are holding out for but, at the least, we can sit back and let them have their day in court without discouraging them for wanting more for their local's members. Say what you want to but
It's none of Ohio's business what L89 is holding out for.
What is your other 9 points?

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Plus me and my local got an extra 216 votes. I so much enjoyed walking the building at all hours talking to individuals on my own time. While you guys took jabs at me on here I whittled away at you. 777 to 109. 407 the best turn out in Ohio. The best members also.

Your local was not a company plan like the locals that were. That's why your local voted yes. But those that got moved from company plans to Teamcare lost big.

Hawfuh Sux

Old Guard Assassin!
Stonefish, the 89 shuttle situation is a real problem. Why should an employee park their car at the employer's place of business, wait in line for a shuttle, get on the shuttle go through security screening back on the shuttle do their respective work areas and not be paid for the time they are attempting to get to their work areas. Our Union leaders want to say that 89 is T.D.U. or is politically motivated but when have they ever attempted to talk to 89's members? How about never! They don't care that 89 has turned down there supplement twice and is getting ready to turn it down a third time. It's the easy way out to blame politics or the T.D.U. for our leaderships failures. If 89 goes on strike, who do they picket U.P.S. or the I.B.T. This situation is pathetic. My hats off to you 89. Be strong and you will prevail!

Sent using BrownCafe App
Fred Z is not TDU. Let's get that straight right now.

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Would you want to have to show up at least an hour before start time just to make sure you catch the shuttle for the 45 minute unpaid ride to your work area?
How about, if you know about a 45 minute commute, and that's okay with you when you're hired. You don't *itch and moan about it. Go work someplace else. No other company in the world pays their employees to ride a bus.

But whatever, if a long commute is the issue that's breaking their hearts, have at it. They have until Aug. 1 before I really start to give a cluck.

Last edited:

Stonefish

So to hell with them for wanting more, from a company that is at the top of their game, raking it in at a record level, in the most profitable sector of the business?
Shame on those greedy part timers!!!

You forgot they put you in an unsustainable healthcare fund

Stonefish

Stonefish, the 89 shuttle situation is a real problem. Why should an employee park their car at the employer's place of business, wait in line for a shuttle, get on the shuttle go through security screening back on the shuttle do their respective work areas and not be paid for the time they are attempting to get to their work areas. Our Union leaders want to say that 89 is T.D.U. or is politically motivated but when have they ever attempted to talk to 89's members? How about never! They don't care that 89 has turned down there supplement twice and is getting ready to turn it down a third time. It's the easy way out to blame politics or the T.D.U. for our leaderships failures. If 89 goes on strike, who do they picket U.P.S. or the I.B.T. This situation is pathetic. My hats off to you 89. Be strong and you will prevail!

Sent using BrownCafe App

This is the second vote on their Rider so you are wrong and read my post a few more times and maybe you'll comprehend them. Maybe

Stonefish

This is the truth, sort of, and don't forget it.
I know I won't.

What he's omitting is that they had unconditional $upport and unlimited backing from both their local and the IBT.

This was the difference, not his dedication or his members resolve.
Their resolve was driven by perceived personal gain and a pep assembly mentality.

Sort of the truth. Or is it sort of an untruth. Either way it is funny