Can they fire you over production?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Working as a preloader loading off a boxline? Some do come in early off the clock to sort their cages and load some of their cars to make the rest of the day easier. I don't agree with it, but some do it anyway.
There is NEVER a good reason to ever work and not compensated ever. No excuses justify it.

watdaflock?

Sorry sir, still doing it.
You're more likely to get in trouble by the real decision makers at your hub for doing this, than being a bit slow in the PT sups mind.

If a PT Sup tells you to go faster, politely thank them for the opportunity to file a grievance for harassment. Working off the clock is a really bad no-no. Get injured working off the clock and you're guaranteed to be fired.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
but we don't code any of that out of the preload time it goes into our time.
Not if you do a proper leave building. If you do your leave building when you get to your car, you will take the hit. If you do your leave building when you actually leave, it goes into AM time which the preload will take a hit for outside of the allotted time.

So if your building is set for an average of say 20 ticks of AM time, anything over 20 ticks gets billed to preload.

oldngray

nowhere special
Not if you do a proper leave building. If you do your leave building when you get to your car, you will take the hit. If you do your leave building when you actually leave, it goes into AM time which the preload will take a hit for outside of the allotted time.

So if your building is set for an average of say 20 ticks of AM time, anything over 20 ticks gets billed to preload.

Preload wants the drivers to put leave building time as when your truck pulls away from the dock, not when you leave the property which is the real leave building time. Drivers almost care if the preload takes the hit.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Preload wants the drivers to put leave building time as when your truck pulls away from the dock, not when you leave the property which is the real leave building time. Drivers almost care if the preload takes the hit.
Oh I know, I've been on both sides of it.

Johney

B.S., asking an employee to work harder is not harassment and has nothing to do with safety.
They asked a FT car washer once if he could work a little bit faster. His answer was "If I hurry and and get my work done, then I won't have anything to do."
Isn't that what a supervisor is supposed to do, try and make you work harder? If you can't and they push you harder that's harassment.

Your stu's are pansy's
Just the opposite bud our stewards are some of the most hardcore. Two are trustees or something like that. They just know when a good fight is worthy.

PT Car Washer

Isn't that what a supervisor is supposed to do, try and make you work harder? If you can't and they push you harder that's harassment.Too much bother for our PT car wash supervisor. She would rather do her word search puzzle books and go home after her 5.5 hours are up.

Just the opposite bud our stewards are some of the most hardcore. Two are trustees or something like that. They just know when a good fight is worthy.