Can u like your job.....but not the people you work 4??????

28down

They say you are suppose to check orion before you go to work,not I check orion on their time,they holler you have 9 mins am time ,tell them one thing g at a time,

brostalss

My current center manager, On-Road and our new District Manager are all good people. They all know I go out there and do the job.

It's some of my fellow co-workers (Drivers) I have issues with.

Like this week. Some of the lazy and don't care drivers purposely ran themselves out of hours. They don't have to work tomorrow. But all the quality Drivers and top Senority Drivers have to come in tomorrow.

It's almost borderline stealing time. In my opinion. I'm sure every Center has the type.

Thanks for your hard work this week, as a reward you get to come in tomorrow too.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
My current center manager, On-Road and our new District Manager are all good people. They all know I go out there and do the job.

It's some of my fellow co-workers (Drivers) I have issues with.

Like this week. Some of the lazy and don't care drivers purposely ran themselves out of hours. They don't have to work tomorrow. But all the quality Drivers and top Senority Drivers have to come in tomorrow.

It's almost borderline stealing time. In my opinion. I'm sure every Center has the type.

Thanks for your hard work this week, as a reward you get to come in tomorrow too.
you should run even harder to impress the "good people" and they may even put a gold star by your name on the report