Can UPS fire you for a Confederate flag?

HardknocksUPSer

Tell me how Rainbow flags offend you
Because queers believe they have a right to fly their flag while meanwhile the confederate flag is being abolished. It's absolute bull:censored2:. Respect and acceptance Should be a two way street, however it's only a one way street, one way for the butthurt queers.

Brown Spider

Because queers believe they have a right to fly their flag while meanwhile the confederate flag is being abolished. It's absolute bull:censored2:. Respect and acceptance Should be a two way street, however it's only a one way street, one way for the butthurt queers.

For many years the confederate flag represented southern pride. Unfortunately, that symbol has been hijacked by right wing neo-nazi murderers who storm churches, schools and theatres to butcher innocent people. Invariably, pictures emerge of that whacko draped in the confederate flag and surrounded by semi-automatic weapons with a vacant look in his eye. I can't imagine that such misuse of that once proud symbol would be approved by Robert E. Lee or Jefferson Davis.

HardknocksUPSer

Thanks man for posting the facts. In my younger more ignorant years I never got this. As I experienced life excepted family members have friends and actually got to really know people I realized this. Who is anyone to throw stones.
Does this take into account the number of straight marriages opposed to gay marriages? This is the internet. You cannot believe what you see or hear. Do your own research.

HardknocksUPSer

For many years the confederate flag represented southern pride. Unfortunately, that symbol has been hijacked by right wing neo-nazi murderers who storm churches, schools and theatres to butcher innocent people. Invariably, pictures emerge of that whacko draped in the confederate flag and surrounded by semi-automatic weapons with a vacant look in his eye. I can't imagine that such misuse of that once proud symbol would be approved by Robert E. Lee or Jefferson Davis.
I definitely agree with you. However the majority of people are ignorant to those facts.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I highly doubt they would do anything unless someone saw it and complained about it. Someone might complain your causing a hostile working environment by having it on your car. Furthermore it is their property so they are allowed to make the rules. Might be better to call your union hall because I am sure not many people on here have ever been involved with something like that happening

Does this take into account the number of straight marriages opposed to gay marriages? This is the internet. You cannot believe what you see or hear. Do your own research.
From my experience as to what I've seen I stick by what I say. Marriage isn't what it used to be anymore. The commitment and loyalty isn't what it used to be. If two people display these two qualities I say go for it.

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
HardknocksUPSer

you are the epitome of what is wrong with conservatism. It is people like you that gives the idiot ultra liberals their ammo to convince the uneducated, media feed, coddled americans to take us down this path of self-rightous indignation that will take away your rights which gives you the freedom to spew your hate.

HardknocksUPSer

HardknocksUPSer

you are the epitome of what is wrong with conservatism. It is people like you that gives the idiot ultra liberals their ammo to convince the uneducated, media feed, coddled americans to take us down this path of self-rightous indignation that will take away your rights which gives you the freedom to spew your hate.
I am a conservative and always will be. I do however feel as if the liberals who want freedom, try to take away the freedom of conservatives, its like this, I really don't care what you believe in or feel like but please don't get butthurt when I express my opinions or views towards you. I'll do the same for you. I may not like it but that's freedom. It isn't a one sided story.

what about 3,4, or 5 people? ok with that too?
I really don't think anything either way. I try and concentrate on my own marriage and family. What others do in the privacy of their own homes in not my business. I have watched that sister wives show with my wife and kinda laughed at that guy. I wouldn't really be interested in any of those beauties but to each his own. Seems like a lot of headaches. I think that has a lot to do with sex for the man to be honest with you. I think it's kinda gross but again it's not my business.

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
I am a conservative and always will be. I do however feel as if the liberals who want freedom, try to take away the freedom of conservatives, its like this, I really don't care what you believe in or feel like but please don't get butthurt when I express my opinions or views towards you. I'll do the same for you. I may not like it but that's freedom. It isn't a one sided story.
Your making my point. Im not offended by what you say, but you will lose your right say it sooner then you think if this path down liberal lunacy isn't curbed now. I Applaud and appreciate your compassionate feelings on conservative issues, even though I lay just left of you socially. I feel that the social issues cloud too much of the conservative stances that the spoon feed uneducated masses go to whom ever they feel will fulfill their wants and desires. We both know thats not the republican party nor conservatives.

HardknocksUPSer

Your making my point. Im not offended by what you say, but you will lose your right say it sooner then you think if this path down liberal lunacy isn't curbed now. I Applaud and appreciate your compassionate feelings on conservative issues, even though I lay just left of you socially. I feel that the social issues cloud too much of the conservative stances that the spoon feed uneducated masses go to whom ever they feel will fulfill their wants and desires. We both know thats not the republican party nor conservatives.
I agree with you that the mass population will and does go along with whatever trash they are fed that they feel will fill their void in life. Conservatives are looked down upon for doing things they way they were done in the past, last time I checked the world used to be more simplistic and not so full of hatred, anger, and retaliation.