Can UPS fire you for a Confederate flag?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
What if I were to say that 9/11, the sandy hook shooting, and the attack on Paris were all perpetrated by our own government? I assume you would believe I was crazy then too.. Here's a idea, WAKE UP!
I'm conservative so far as to believe government as a whole is corrupt, the government feeds lies through media, decides how each and every aspect of our lives should and will be done. Our government is sickening, I have some views that reflect those of the group anonymous while I have other views of conservatism.
You want smaller, non existent government in this day and age of advancement ? There's an amazing place you can go to get all that you want in that.

Somalia.

No government at all.

Although you won't be able to fly your confederate flag there.

I'm sure they're kill you , you know because ...well you know.

After reading this thread, you have to be one of the most dense people I have ever seen who actually believes this garbage. No wonder you want to fly the confederate flag probably off your huge beat up monster truck.

Smal D$&6 and even smaller IQ.

Rainman

Its all good.
I'm conservative so far as to believe government as a whole is corrupt, the government feeds lies through media, decides how each and every aspect of our lives should and will be done. Our government is sickening, I have some views that reflect those of the group anonymous while I have other views of conservatism.
Too many of our leaders are corrupt. The media in our country is definitely biased. We are fed a slant on the news that the media wants to push. This is nothing new, been that way for years.
Too much power gives too much temptation to manipulate things to your preference. As long as people are involved this will be the case. The founding fathers knew this, so they tried their best to make it difficult for the powerful to take over the country.
I disagree with your statement that the government is manipulating things. The government itself is one of the entities being manipulated. By whom specifically, I have no clue. But with all of the idiotic things that Congress comes up with that are detrimental to our nation, the idea that someone is behind the scene pulling strings to achieve their long term goals is the only feasible option that I see. You can't screw things up this bad by accident. There's has to be malice involved.

HardknocksUPSer

You want smaller, non existent government in this day and age of advancement ? There's an amazing place you can go to get all that you want in that.

Somalia.

No government at all.

Although you won't be able to fly your confederate flag there.

I'm sure they're kill you , you know because ...well you know.

After reading this thread, you have to be one of the most dense people I have ever seen who actually believes this garbage. No wonder you want to fly the confederate flag probably off your huge beat up monster truck.

Smal D$&6 and even smaller IQ.
Your a waste of my time with a post like that, goodbye.

HardknocksUPSer

Too many of our leaders are corrupt. The media in our country is definitely biased. We are fed a slant on the news that the media wants to push. This is nothing new, been that way for years.
Too much power gives too much temptation to manipulate things to your preference. As long as people are involved this will be the case. The founding fathers knew this, so they tried their best to make it difficult for the powerful to take over the country.
I disagree with your statement that the government is manipulating things. The government itself is one of the entities being manipulated. By whom specifically, I have no clue. But with all of the idiotic things that Congress comes up with that are detrimental to our nation, the idea that someone is behind the scene pulling strings to achieve their long term goals is the only feasible option that I see. You can't screw things up this bad by accident. There's has to be malice involved.
Very well, best and most honest reply this far without being called "crazy". The world hasn't always been this way, once upon a time the world was a better place I truly believe that. The rich get richer and the poorer get poorer, the government distracts the nation with huge social media headlines like Paris, sandy hook, and the 9/11 so that they can and will pass other things while no one is paying attention.

10 point

Intelligence is subject to change and the end result grades it.

The world used to be flat.
(With Iran getting the green light it may be some day.)

"Professing themselves to be wise they became fools" comes to mind.

22.34life

I have not posted here in a long time but this thread caught my eye.Not because i think the content of the question is interesting but i think it raises a more underlying problem/question.If i say something offends me does that mean that the company has to take action on it.
So if i have a bumper sticker on my car that says hang obama can that be interpreted as racist since obama is black?If an employee has a gay pride sticker on his or her lunch box does that mean they hate all straight people?example,employee in a conversation with another gives his or her opinon about homosexualty and now he has now offended this gay person who they may or may not have known was gay to begin with.
Point of fact you could display a flag on your car that said all white people should die and nothing would be done about it.i have heard countless times white racial slurs at work in the breakroom in the work area,written on the bathroom walls which stayed there for weeks or months before being painted over.i myself have been called racial slurs directed at white people right in front of management,no action was taken.
Bottom line, anything can be claimed to be offensive in some way to somebody.

rod

Retired 22 years
Bottom line, anything can be claimed to be offensive in some way to somebody.

So true. It kind of goes with what was posted on my facebook acct. this morning.

In WWII 18 to 25 year olds were parachuting into almost certain death, driving tanks and dodging bullets.

Todays 18 to 25 year old is crying for a safe environment so they don't have to hear or see anything they consider offensive.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
So true. It kind of goes with what was posted on my facebook acct. this morning.

In WWII 18 to 25 year olds were parachuting into almost certain death, driving tanks and dodging bullets.

Todays 18 to 25 year old is crying for a safe environment so they don't have to hear or see anything they consider offensive.
Hmmm
A lot smarter these days

10 point

Hmmm
A lot smarter these days
The first group of 18-25 yr olds wanted the same thing as the second group.

The difference is that the first group had the courage to put others first, ahead of their own safety and lives, and to stand against evil early on.

The second group waits until the danger is over their back fence and inside their house before they decide that they should take a stand for what they believe is right or at least seeing the issue nose to nose now they'll have to make a decision; take a stand.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
The first group of 18-25 yr olds wanted the same thing as the second group.

The difference is that the first group had the courage to put others first, ahead of their own safety and lives, and to stand against evil early on.

The second group waits until the danger is over their back fence and inside their house before they decide that they should take a stand for what they believe is right or at least seeing the issue nose to nose now they'll have to make a decision; take a stand.
There is a reason the armed forces like men that under 25.
They lack full judgment capabilities.